PDA

View Full Version : Remember those videos last year after our wins?

Billiever86
09-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Just wondering if that poster is still around...he made the most impressive bills highlight videos....best ive ever seen...

we did win... :)

Im sure everyone would love your work once again

thenry20
09-22-2009, 06:27 PM
That was Jjamez. Give him time.

SquishDaFish
09-22-2009, 06:38 PM
He will roll them out soon dont worry

backup67
09-23-2009, 03:00 AM
hehe, i sent him a pm yesterday asking him the same question... hope he does them, cuz they were awesome

mybills
09-23-2009, 07:35 AM
If JJ doesn't, maybe BAM will.

jamze132
09-23-2009, 07:36 AM
They were pretty good weren't they?

ServoBillieves
09-23-2009, 09:03 AM
I always love this time of year when people wonder where Jjamezz is after a win...

The Juice Is Loose
09-23-2009, 09:11 AM
i can make awesome videos if i had the raw tape...where can you get the tape of the game on a computer so that you can rip the highlights out??

what theme song would be appropriate for our win this past week?

madness
09-23-2009, 09:14 AM
:pray:

Michael82
09-23-2009, 09:43 AM
I know he's been busy with a lot of things and those videos take time.

yordad
09-23-2009, 09:46 AM
i can make awesome videos if i had the raw tape...where can you get the tape of the game on a computer so that you can rip the highlights out??

what theme song would be appropriate for our win this past week?I personally think "She thinks my tractors sexy" goes with everything...... ok, maybe not this time.

mybills
09-23-2009, 12:31 PM
what theme song would be appropriate for our win this past week?
Home on the range. Oh wait, that's deer not bucs.

JJamezz
09-23-2009, 02:03 PM
I switched over to Windows 7 a few months ago and this is the first video project I've attempted in it.. it's been a little more problematic than I anticipated, but I am working on one. If nothing else goes wrong, it'll probably be ready tomorrow.

Juice - I record the games myself, but the nfl.com highlight videos are easy enough to download with something like DownloadHelper (Firefox plugin) - anything that downloads YouTube videos should work with nfl.com.

Billz_fan
09-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Awesome !

Just out of curiosity, what is the NFL policy on this type of video ? Are they ok with it as long as there is no profit type thing ? I mean as protective as they are with there product I was just wondering.

JJamezz
09-23-2009, 02:36 PM
The only issue we had was back when I started making them in 2002 and we had them linked & archived on the front page, they asked us to remove those links.

thenry20
09-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Awesome !

Just out of curiosity, what is the NFL policy on this type of video ? Are they ok with it as long as there is no profit type thing ? I mean as protective as they are with there product I was just wondering.

If they knew how much these highlights were being d/l, they'd certainly have a prob. I expect nothing less from a greedy corporation.

Nobody but Bills fans "profit" from this; even though they don't gain anything except a bit of pleasure from it.

JJamezz
09-23-2009, 03:03 PM
You'd be surprised how few people download them..

Which is fine, that's kinda the idea, I make the videos for BZ members only and it's been that way since we started the site. Overall, people have been good about my request to not link to videos from other sites or upload them to YouTube, etc.

If they knew how much these highlights were being d/l, they'd certainly have a prob. I expect nothing less from a greedy corporation.

Nobody but Bills fans "profit" from this; even though they don't gain anything except a bit of pleasure from it.

BAM
09-23-2009, 03:48 PM
I've had several of my videos removed from Youtube and Google videos due to copyright issues. Never any threats or anything though!

How do you like Windows 7, JJAMEZ? I was thinking of testing it out on my laptop here shortly...

shelby
09-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Thanks for your hard work JJ, it is appreciated! i download all your highlight vids.

JD
09-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Can't wait for the vid's JJ!

My Umberger/Campbell youtube video is almost at 500K.. it says I have a copyright infringement pending, should I take it off? Lol

JJamezz
09-24-2009, 09:19 AM
I've had several of my videos removed from Youtube and Google videos due to copyright issues. Never any threats or anything though!

How do you like Windows 7, JJAMEZ? I was thinking of testing it out on my laptop here shortly...

I had one video removed, when Kevin Everett was on Oprah, I think it was up for all of 2 days.. lol.

I absolutely love Windows 7, can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it exclusively since around April.

madness
09-24-2009, 09:23 AM
I had one video removed, when Kevin Everett was on Oprah, I think it was up for all of 2 days.. lol.

I absolutely love Windows 7, can't say enough good things about it. I've been using it exclusively since around April.

Great to hear... I've been hearing the same thing from everybody. It looks like my plan to leapfrog our company over Vista is going to work.

Brilliant!

thenry20
09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
You'd be surprised how few people download them..

Which is fine, that's kinda the idea, I make the videos for BZ members only and it's been that way since we started the site. Overall, people have been good about my request to not link to videos from other sites or upload them to YouTube, etc.

I said that because I know of dozens of posters from another site who want this type of material but they refuse to register on this board just to d/l those vids. ****en laughable! I was already a member here before I even knew you were making those highlights. Registering for those vids would've been enough reason for me if I already weren't here. Those people shouldn't ***** n moan if no other fan does them then.

JJamezz
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
I said that because I know of dozens of posters from another site who want this type of material but they refuse to register on this board just to d/l those vids. ****en laughable! I was already a member here before I even knew you were making those highlights. Registering for those vids would've been enough reason for me if I already weren't here. Those people shouldn't ***** n moan if no other fan does them then.

Good, because that's exactly my intention. The ones that would be most likely to post direct links all over the place, put them on YouTube, are the same ones that weed themselves out because they don't want to register!

And I'm sure they think its done to increase our membership #'s.

PECKERWOOD
09-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

That's a pretty solid song for a highlight reel.

JD
09-25-2009, 06:57 AM
How about THUNDERSTRUCKKKKK

mybills
09-25-2009, 08:39 AM
I keep seeing that commercial on tv that says it won't be available until October 22nd. :confused:

madness
09-25-2009, 08:39 AM
:nervous: