• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Meredith Brings Potential, Athleticism And Maturity Issues to Bills

I got the chance to speak to a few Green Bay Packers reporters this afternoon.

ARTICLE

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Dying_-2-_Live
    • Feb 2009

Re: Meredith Brings Potential, Athleticism And Maturity Issues to Bills

Sounds like he has talent... but if all he's going to do is become a distraction then this was a bad move. We dont need lip from a back up tackle
    "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Good article, Pat. Explains why he dropped in the draft. Not a lot of risk in signing him though.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Im a little befuddled on why we signed a project who is 100% projected to be a left tackle. I mean he literally didn't take a single snap at RT for Green Bay.

Guess he'll compete with Bell in 2010?

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

I am sooo ok with finding a guy for the right who is talented enough for the left. It like the Bills are collecting young, talented, athletic, fast (for linemen), mobile, attitude-having lineman. And, until its a problem, I don't have a problem.

But you better believe if we have Chambers lining up because of another injury at tackle, the Bills will need more seasoned reinforcements brought in. If it happens, lets just hope someone is still available.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Romes
            • Jul 2002

Good stuff Pat! Really, appreciate all the work you are putting in!

I assume this was more Brandon's call than Juaron's. With Juaron's job on the line this year, I would think he would prefer to sign a stop gap than a project player.
            Originally posted by paladin warrior
            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

I know he's probably insane for thinking it, but I really dont think Jauron fears losing his job

(and thanks for the props, romes)

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

thanks for keeping this thread going, for yordad was in danger of putting us to sleep with his pathetic post.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

Thanks for the article. Got to know what type of player we were getting. I only knew bits and pieces but that really draws it out well. It's promising for the future. It's a move the Colts or the Pats would make, but not us. We needed something for right now. Still don't know what that could be, maybe there was nothing at all? I just wish they had found something to help us this season. I took me a while to trust our OL.... it's gonna take me a while to gain trust in Scott. lol
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

I think the Bills liked Scott all along. Much like Bell.
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

If anyone also posts on the Stadium Wall over a TBD could they post this?

They refuse to let me post on there, because they told me I am only on their board to promote my own website.

Well of course!!!

But at least with legit articles, they should be up there too. So somebody hook a brutha up and post this please!

Comment

• Lexwhat
                        • Feb 2005

I think I have it all figured out.

The Bills want to develop LT projects, turn them into pro-bowlers, and then trade them away for 1st Round picks.

In turn, the Bills will use these 1st Round picks to draft Cornerbacks, but ultimately let them walk once their contracts are up.

Relax -- it's a joke...
                        Last edited by Lexwhat; 09-23-2009, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Lexwhat
                          I think I have it all figured out.

The Bills want to develop LT projects, turn them into pro-bowlers, and then trade them away for 1st Round picks.

In turn, the Bills will use these 1st Round picks to draft Cornerbacks, but ultimately let them walk once their contracts are up.

Relax -- it's a joke...
                          LOL, either that's really funny-- or I've been up way the hell too long.

Comment

• Romes
                            • Jul 2002

Here is a very positive review by the same people that did Bell's a last year. These guys also rate Meredith as more of a RT prospect. Maybe GB just wasn't playing him at his best position...
                            Originally posted by paladin warrior
                            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• jmb1099
                              • Sep 2004

good find... very interesting
                              Originally posted by Romes

Here is a very positive review by the same people that did Bell's a last year. These guys also rate Meredith as more of a RT prospect. Maybe GB just wasn't playing him at his best position...

Comment

Working...
                              X