Here's my tailgate/game photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Here's my tailgate/game photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers game

Here's the photos from the Buffalo Bills Home Opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers game on Sunday, September 20, 2009. I try to get captions for all of them, so then anyone could go back and find them in the gallery with the player's name using the search feature. It takes a lot more time though. I just got them uploaded yesterday and will work on the Brunners photos later today. Enjoy!

*Remember, if you like a photo and want to see a bigger image, just click on it. And if you want any originals, let me know.

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Here's my tailgate/game photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers game

I'll post all the tailgate photos and will try to get some of the ones from the game. But your best bet is to just go right to the gallery and browse thru.

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

Re: Here's my tailgate/game photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers game

Great pics Mikey...Make sure you PM me before the Bills-Panthers game so we can tailgate together. I will cooking some bbq beef brisket for the game.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Same thing with me Mikey for the Panthers game, also, where is the tailgate for this weekends game? If my car is out of the shop I'm swingin' up and scalpin... I mean, legally buying some tickets to the game.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by don137
          Great pics Mikey...Make sure you PM me before the Bills-Panthers game so we can tailgate together. I will cooking some bbq beef brisket for the game.

Nice to meet you Don, nice to meet your son too!!

How old is your son?
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

I am PROUD of you, Mikey! This was a very quick turnaround! I will check them out at lunch today.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan

Nice to meet you Don, nice to meet your son too!!

How old is your son?
              He turned 10 this past Monday. I took him to Buffalo for the game for his birthday. He had a blast with the whole experience. He could not believe how crazy it was since the only NFL game he has been to has been the Panthers and their fans are lame. It was an awesome time hanging with fellow zoners and even a better game.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                • Jan 2003

Almost didn't recognize MadBomber without the 'stache.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Miranda (realdealryan's wife) and hammerbillsfan

Miranda (realdealryan's wife)

EdwardsEra and his wife

Pride

hammerbillsfan

cordog and Chris

Phil

dannyek71 chats with some buddies while Chris checks out the shrimp on the grill

Dr.Lecter stops by the BillsZone tailgate and visits with sonofMad and his friends

Sarah (Pride's wife) enjoys some shrimp with Phil and Chris

dannyek71 chats with his buddies

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Pride and his wife, Sarah

Sarah and Mikey82

realdealryan and his wife, Miranda

EdwardsEra and his wife chat with some Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans

Miranda shows off her special garter from her wedding on Friday night

Miranda shows off her garter from her wedding on Friday night

Miranda and hammerbillsfan

dannyek71 chats with EdwardsEra and the Bucs fan

Mad Bomber goofs around with the Buccaneers fan who partied with the BillsZone crew

realdealryan takes a quick drink

realdealryan takes a swig of his whiskey next to BAM

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Mad Bomber and EdwardsEra

BAM's wife, Missy and her friend

Pride offers some cheese curds to Missy

Pride and his new wife, Sarah

realdealryan records some of the tailgate

Mad Bomber chats with Ebenezer

realdealryan's wife (Miranda) and EdwardsEra's wife

clumping platelets and EdwardsEra

Ebenezer brings some Cheddar Sausages to the Zone tailgate and hands it to Pride

don137 brings his son to his first ever Buffalo Bills home game

Ebenezer and Mad Bomber

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Missy grabs a football from Pride's truck

Missy grabs a football so she can play catch with don137's son

Missy

realdealryan shows off his old school clothes

realdealryan tosses the football around

realdealryan catches the football

dannyek71

Ebenezer explains something to EdwardsEra and his wife

dannyek71 finds a chair that fits him perfectly

Mikey82 and BAM

Meathead arrives!

Pride, Ebenezer and Meathead get into a heated discussion

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

EdwardsEra and Mikey82

Mad Bomber

sonofMad and Mad Bomber

hammerbillsfan

Mikey82 and Mad Bomber

sonofMad and his friend smile for the camera and then MadBomber jumps in

EdwardsEra and dannyek71

BAM and Mikey82

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by don137
                            He turned 10 this past Monday. I took him to Buffalo for the game for his birthday. He had a blast with the whole experience. He could not believe how crazy it was since the only NFL game he has been to has been the Panthers and their fans are lame. It was an awesome time hanging with fellow zoners and even a better game.
                            Cool! I have two boys, one is 12 and the other one is 9, will be 10 by December. We have been talking about joining this fellowship, and I'm sure this is the best time to do it, mainly because now they will enjoy it for sure and will remember it forever!!
                            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

nice pix...

for the life of me though I'd like to remember what was "heated" about the discussion I was having with Pride and Mad...I think we were eating...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X