• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

David Givens Sues Titans

he's looking for $25 million.

The Tennessee Titans aren't commenting on the lawsuit filed against them by former receiver David Givens, but Jeff Fisher didn't hold back a different topic -- the source of the initial report on the legal action.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: David Givens Sues Titans

$25 mil seems reasonable if that's really what happened. He can never play again.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

He should share some of the blame in this incident.

The Titans signed him to a big contract knowing he was damaged goods, then if memory serves me right kept him under contract for another season.

They could have leaked out the info that his knee was shredded, no one would have signed him, and his NFL career would have ended 2 years prior to when it did. With NO big contract from the Titans.

He should get 0 in whatever this lawsuit it. Period.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
        He should share some of the blame in this incident.

The Titans signed him to a big contract knowing he was damaged goods, then if memory serves me right kept him under contract for another season.

They could have leaked out the info that his knee was shredded, no one would have signed him, and his NFL career would have ended 2 years prior to when it did. With NO big contract from the Titans.

He should get 0 in whatever this lawsuit it. Period.

there's three sides to the story. Givens' side, the Titans side, and the truth.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ELAYAS
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          there's three sides to the story. Givens' side, the Titans side, and the truth.
          just like every story...

Comment

Working...
          X