PDA

View Full Version : TO getting aggravated with the media

The Juice Is Loose
09-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Just watched TO's presser and he sure seems to be getting aggravated with the media. I can't blame him.

Last week he basically said the team needs to play better to win, and ESPN spins that to him saying Trent needs to play better.

I personally hope TO just skips every optional media thing possible. The guys is clearly a team player and after watching Romo suck a big one this week, I'm sure that all the BS in Dallas last year was just that, BS.

Based on what I've seen from him so far he has an A++ in my book and I would love to see the Bills find a way to get him here for the rest of his career.

I think the things he does for this team are countless, but first and foremost he brings a hatred of failure and defeat that not too many guys in this locker room have seen. I think if that rubs off on some of our players it can only be a good thing.

LETS GO TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trapezeus
09-23-2009, 03:19 PM
pat had said in a different post, "TO is a bit reserved". I think he's going to stay reserved until the team gets on a roll. if he gets this team into the playoffs and the city gets playoff crazy, i can see him liking the fact that he's appreciated here.

for now it seems like he isnt' sure if buffalo is the place for him, but he just wants to make some plays. If we can get a run where the positive emotions run high, i bet TO buys into the whole thing.

But we'll see. I personally can't wait for his breakout game. i know it's coming and i know it'll get tons of press and it'll be fun to see.

Meathead
09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
if they make the postseason he aint goin nowhere

not many teams are going to line up to give huge bucks to a thirty-six year old with a turbulent history

as long as the bills are in the right territory moneywise he knows he might as well stay here and try to parlay his familiarity with this team to take another shot next season

trapezeus
09-23-2009, 03:35 PM
i think if TO doesn't feel liek buffalo utilized him (a distinct possiblity because he always feels underutilized) and the bills tank, i think he'll take a smaller pay package to be with a winner and say, "look i stayed quiet on a bad bills team. give me a chance."

but hopefully it doesn't come down to that.