X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Trent's 6 shots at TD's this week......

Rewatching the game and I count at least 6 chances for TD passes for Trent this past week. I cannot remember a game where our QB had as many chances.

1. TD to Lee
    2. TD to TO
    3. Leaping TD drop by TO after Trent scrambles from pressure in the RH corner of end zone.
    4. TD drop of Lee that was very well defensed.
    5. Drop by TO on the 60 yard beauty.
    6. Poor throw to Schouman in the second quarter over the middle.

I think the O was inches away from busting a fifty on the Bucs last week, hopefully they keep improving.

As an aside I still can't figure out where Nelson got dinged up.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Re: Trent's 6 shots at TD's this week......

Shoulda woulda coulda
    3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by syd1364
      Shoulda woulda coulda
      Six coulda's are better than the 3 handoffs and FG that we have seen the last 10 years.
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

I don't know if all of those 6 would have went for TDs if they were caught. But, I agree the Bills did kind of have an "of the verge of busting out" feel to them.

I mean, Jackson's freak fumble may have had a 14 point swing to it. If that happens, and TO shrugs of a tackle on the long drop, the Bills were inches from winning this game 47-13.

But, it is what it is.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
        X