• Apr 2006

Terrell Owens, with nothing better to do, Twitter-rips Tony Romo

T.O's twitter statement article:

3,000,000th post on BZ!

• yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Terrell Owens, with nothing better to do, Twitter-rips Tony Romo

Dang, that writer is right, IMO.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

twitter and facebook are the worst things to happen to athletes...especially people like TO
      Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 09-23-2009, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

What's the problem here? TO is right. Tony Dorsett ripped Romo a new one recently, saying "he's done nothing" to warrant being called even a good player, much less a "superstar." And make no mistake, Romo is the one who got TO fired, under the pretense that TO held him back and was the reason the offense sputtered.

Comment

• Prov401
          President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
          • Aug 2008

T.O didn't say that. But just run with it, just like ESPN will I guess..

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Goobylal
            What's the problem here? TO is right. Tony Dorsett ripped Romo a new one recently, saying "he's done nothing" to warrant being called even a good player, much less a "superstar." And make no mistake, Romo is the one who got TO fired, under the pretense that TO held him back and was the reason the offense sputtered.
            True or not, TO should leave the talk up to Jim Rome and move on. Not retwitter it. LOL, at twitter.
            Last edited by yordad; 09-23-2009, 11:01 PM.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• MikeInRoch
              • Sep 2003

I'm failing to see what the big deal is...
              "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• BillsWin
                man amongst boys
                • Oct 2008

I don't see the problem. Romo sucks. I thought everybody knew that.
                I am The Batman.

Comment

• Prov401
                  President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by BillsWin
                  I don't see the problem. Romo sucks. I thought everybody knew that.
                  Romo does suck. IMO, Romo, Russell, Gerrard, and Cambell are nothing but backups playing starter in the NFL.

Comment

• Ground Chuck
                    • Jul 2009

When Dallas cut TO, I thought the same thing.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                      • Mar 2004

Well hes right. TO can talk as much trash about the Cowboys as he wants i HATE Dallas i hate Romo i Hate Jerry i hate the state of Texas.

Comment

• yordad
                        • Dec 2007

What is TO going to do if he doesn't put up big numbers and Romo starts retweeting back? What has he done in the past when his pride is hurt?

Comment

• Billz_fan
                          • Jan 2003

I follow TO on Twitter, I could not find it all i could find was this about Dallas, I been over his tweets a couple times to,

Look, I'm nt gonna say anything bad about the cowboys, I hate tht sum of my boys played hard & they lost! Hope my boy MB is ok!! Nite!
                          1:25 AM Sep 21st from MogoTXT
                          The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                            • Jan 2003

Ok, I finally found it. It's real 12am the 21st.

It's a retweet, so someone else wrote it, probably gave him a laugh so he RT'ed it. No big deal in my book.
                            Last edited by Billz_fan; 09-24-2009, 01:01 AM.
                            The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Romo dropped TO's stats by throwing the ball behind him more than 50% of the time last year. How the hell does a wr catch a ball that's thrown behind him? How many catches & TD's did he end up with in SPITE of that cabbage patch doll?
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X