Looks like T.O. isn't the only WR to complain about not getting the ball...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Looks like T.O. isn't the only WR to complain about not getting the ball...

Roy Williams admitted he was frustrated with his lack of involvement in Week 2.

Williams was targeted just four times and had one catch for 18 yards. He was careful not to criticize Tony Romo, but said he was open on the sideline a few times and his quarterback didn't see him. Outside of one 66-yard touchdown in Week 1, Williams has three catches for 38 yards on the season. It's feeling a little too much like last season.
    Hm, so are you happy now Romo? I have to wonder if ESPN will say that this is going to tear the Cowboys apart, because I believe T.O. made similar comments (about missed opportunities) except much more subdued and he got ripped for it.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Looks like T.O. isn't the only WR to complain about not getting the ball...

I'm beginning to think Romo is the real problem in Dallas.

He's one of the most overrated QB's in the NFL.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

He IS the problem, Jan.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

this is truly a tragic story for the cowboys. I feel so bad for them.

And by bad i mean i simply don't care and take pleasure in the irony that Jerry jones meddling may very well have them missing the playoffs again.

although to be honest, i want them to go to the playoffs and lose another bizarre heartbreaker. Maybe in the exact same fashion that we lost that Monday night game to them. and then in his luxury box have a cut away shot of me dancing in my apartment.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• thenry20
            • Jan 2004

Dallas doesn't have any WR's of note to take the coverage away from Williams with TO gone.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
              • Apr 2008

there are no words to describe just how much i hate the cowboys. the only other thing in the world that can conjure up such rage in me is the philthadelphia flyers.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thenry20
                Dallas doesn't have any WR's of note to take the coverage away from Williams with TO gone.
                I'd like to note that Crayton had 4 catches for 135 yards and a score in week one.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                  • Sep 2003

Gomer Pyle isn't living up to expectations. Oh well...

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    I'm beginning to think Romo is the real problem in Dallas.

He's one of the most overrated QB's in the NFL.
                    This might be 1 of the 1st times I ever agree with you...

I agree 150%%%%
                    HE IS the most overrated QB in history
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

what rhymes with Romo?
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thenry20
                        What was Williams excuse for sucking last year?
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• psubills62
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MBBedard
                          What was Williams excuse for sucking last year?
                          I think I heard various things like: he was traded mid-season, wasn't use to the offensive system, not seeing as many targets as he needs to make plays, etc.
                          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Oaf
                            Do you read what you write?
                            • Jun 2007

I would still take him over 20 other starters but yeah, I hate him.

Comment

• billsTOfan
                              Also know as "The Popcorn"
                              • Jul 2009

Romo choke in every big game.

Comment

Working...
                              X