PDA

View Full Version : What will be more entertaining?

OpIv37
09-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Watching the Lions continue their quest to shatter the NFL's futility record, or watching the chaos that will ensue in this town if the Skins lose to the Lions?

I'm leaning towards the Skins losing. I want to see all hell break loose and Skins fans lined up 6 deep to jump off the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.

Boomstick
09-24-2009, 01:17 PM
You know if they do line up 6 deep, you should charge admission on to the bridge... I'm sure you could make some serious coin doing that...

justasportsfan
09-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Watching the Lions continue their quest to shatter the NFL's futility record, or watching the chaos that will ensue in this town if the Skins lose to the Lions?

I'm leaning towards the Skins losing. I want to see all hell break loose and Skins fans lined up 6 deep to jump off the Woodrow Wilson Bridge.
miami continuing it's losing streak even though I kinda hate the Pats more.

madness
09-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Re: What will be more entertaining?

a poll on the matter

OpIv37
09-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Re: What will be more entertaining?

a poll on the matter

that would have been smart but my brain is fried from working 11 hour days so it never occurred to me.

Forward_Lateral
09-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Lions will win this week.

madness
09-24-2009, 01:32 PM
that would have been smart but my brain is fried from working 11 hour days so it never occurred to me.

I hope you're not salary. Then I'd question the whole having a brain thing from the start. :D

Dr. Lecter
09-24-2009, 01:36 PM
He's a Notre Dame fan, so I already have questioned it.

madness
09-24-2009, 01:38 PM
He's a Notre Dame fan, so I already have questioned it.

Thank you. All of a sudden, that explains so much about my neighbor.

Pinkerton Security
09-24-2009, 02:03 PM
I want the Lions to win against the Skins, just bc Snyder is such a slimy SOAB

psubills62
09-24-2009, 02:08 PM
I want the Lions to win mainly because several of my friends are fans of Detroit. Plus, I'm growing to dislike the Redskins.

Night Train
09-24-2009, 02:13 PM
If The Redskins lost and Ralph was the owner, Zorn would get a contract extension.

Prov401
09-24-2009, 03:08 PM
I actually have the Lions winning this week.

PECKERWOOD
09-24-2009, 03:09 PM
C.) None of the above.

I can't wait to watch Miami go 0-3 this week! :lolpoint:

RockStar36
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
I picked the Lions.

0-16 was great but enough is enough.

They need to win.

ddaryl
09-24-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm a Lions fan this weekend

screw the Wahsingtons' and the Dallas'

OpIv37
09-24-2009, 03:39 PM
I hope you're not salary. Then I'd question the whole having a brain thing from the start. :D

I am salary. Most of the year it's a pretty standard 40 hour week. In fact, we have a policy where leave must be taken in 4 hr blocks so if I work 4.5 hours, it counts as a full day and I don't have to take leave.

But we have deadlines at the beginning of Oct, so late Aug- early Oct just sucks.

OpIv37
09-24-2009, 03:43 PM
miami continuing it's losing streak even though I kinda hate the Pats more.

Miami losing is much better for the Bills, as the Detroit/Washington game will have ZERO impact on anything that happens to the Bills this season.

However, a Miami loss won't be as entertaining as the Lions setting the futility record or the Lions breaking a 19 game losing streak over a Redskins franchise that is already in disarray.

BlackMetalNinja
09-24-2009, 04:06 PM
I picked the Lions to win this week... They haven't played completely horribly so far this year, and Washington has been far from impressive.

raphael120
09-24-2009, 04:07 PM
I like laughing at Redskins fans after my horrible experience being heckled at the Bills/Redskins game where we won with that FG. **** Redskins fans and **** their ****ty team. They're way too ****y for a team that has done absolutely nothing in the past 15 years. And their owner is a overspending moron. I kinda feel bad for Skins fans...tailgaters have to not only pay over $50 for parking, but they have a designated tailgating area that is in the very back of the parking lot, and furthest walk from the stadium. At least when the Bills stink, we can party for cheap and tailgate the way we want to.

TedMock
09-25-2009, 09:29 AM
I like laughing at Redskins fans after my horrible experience being heckled at the Bills/Redskins game where we won with that FG. **** Redskins fans and **** their ****ty team. They're way too ****y for a team that has done absolutely nothing in the past 15 years. And their owner is a overspending moron. I kinda feel bad for Skins fans...tailgaters have to not only pay over $50 for parking, but they have a designated tailgating area that is in the very back of the parking lot, and furthest walk from the stadium. At least when the Bills stink, we can party for cheap and tailgate the way we want to.

I live in the area too. Skins games are more of a hassle than they are a good time. Even when the Bills have played here. The owner has to be the least fan-friendly owner in sports. I root against the Skins every week and them losing to the Lions would be even better than other losses. It's funny how so many non-washingtonians (not just Bills fans) develop a hatred toward the Skins after they move here. I never cared either way about the Skins until I moved to this area.

Captain gameboy
09-25-2009, 09:32 AM
If the Skins lose, look for a public lynching of Albert Haynesworth and Bill Cowher being tied up and dragged to Snyder's office on Monday.

SABURZFAN
09-25-2009, 09:40 AM

i hope Dan Snyder is in line too.

MikeInRoch
09-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Better start getting over to the bridge ...

Pinkerton Security
09-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Better start getting over to the bridge ...

hahahah skins lost, too funny

madness
09-28-2009, 10:31 AM
CJ is a freakin' beast.