PDA

View Full Version : Devils Sign Andrew Peters To 2-year Contract

rbochan
09-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Trying to keep pace with a trend in the Atlantic Division, the Devils have signed enforcer Andrew Peters to a two-year contract... (http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/devils/devs_get_defensive_with_peters_xIMfSzJKMQ1nXrYOdnWsBP)

RockStar36
09-25-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm all of a sudden looking forward to the Sabres first game with the Devils.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Good for him

He got a lot of hate here but he was a good guy at least. Glad he caught on somewhere.

RockStar36
09-25-2009, 10:03 AM
I never "hated" him but his time was up in Buffalo. His purpose was enforcer and he wasn't even doing that good enough.

When I say I'm looking forward to the Devils playing the Sabres, I'm more looking forward to him and McCormick going at it.

trapezeus
09-25-2009, 11:27 AM
i didn't realize the devils needed a player to sit in the box for the majority of the season.

I hope he does get in a fight in the sabres game and then all the peters fan realize, wow, this guy sucks as a fighter and even worse as a hockey player.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2009, 01:13 PM
I never "hated" him but his time was up in Buffalo. His purpose was enforcer and he wasn't even doing that good enough.

When I say I'm looking forward to the Devils playing the Sabres, I'm more looking forward to him and McCormick going at it.
You think McCormick actually makes the team?

I dont see a spot for him or Ellis for that matter. Maybe early on before Mair Returns.

RockStar36
09-25-2009, 01:29 PM
I think McCormick needs to be on the team. He brings toughness, not just the BS fights Peters gave, and apparently can score some goals too.

I doubt he does, but I'm rooting for the guy quite a bit.

Patrick76777
09-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Good for him

He got a lot of hate here but he was a good guy at least. Glad he caught on somewhere.

My wife worked with his wife in the same classroom for the past 3 years. Good people. I'm glad he found more work.

Crisis
09-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Always love him for the golf swing in Toronto.

Demon
09-25-2009, 08:48 PM

I think they will be going at it more often at the AHL level then at the NHL. I doubt Peters' deal isn't a 2-way. I'd even say McCormick plays more in the NHL next year then Peters.