PDA

View Full Version : Patriots have a tough test Sunday vs Atlanta

billsTOfan
09-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Brady has showed that he is still scared to death of pass pressure with the knee. The Falcons have a nice offense and very good pass rush led by Abraham. Cheers to Brady getting hit hard Sunday and a Falcon victory. I'd love to see Brady injured. As long as it isn't career threatening. A Torn shoulder works or sprained knee.

cocamide
09-25-2009, 01:00 PM
I'd love to see Brady stay healthy and still lose 12 games this year.

Thurmal
09-25-2009, 01:05 PM
I hate how he has this knee excuse now.

He has always been scared of the pass rush; this is just the first year where his line isn't invincible. He is NOT a tough guy, and never has been.

BillsOwnAll
09-25-2009, 01:11 PM
I hate how he has this knee excuse now.

He has always been scared of the pass rush; this is just the first year where his line isn't invincible. He is NOT a tough guy, and never has been.

Thank you! Any NFL caliber QB will be amazing with an amazing O line.

trapezeus
09-25-2009, 01:12 PM
they got a lot of excuses and half of them are self inflicted. they gutted that defense for no reason. i'm sure they know their reason, but it's a built in excuse if it doesn't perform.

And i have a sense that kraft will go balls out in the uncapped year, so they kinda just took the hit this year to go all out next year. and watch seymour hold out from a contract with the raideres and sign with the pats again next year....it's like an NHL trade.

T-Long
09-25-2009, 01:35 PM
of course the year the Pats aren't looking like the Pats, the Jets look awesome.

billsTOfan
09-25-2009, 01:42 PM
The Jets offense isn't that scary tho

trapezeus
09-25-2009, 01:53 PM
jets strike me as the bills team when Bledsoe openned hot his first year here. and then the 2003 year when we beat the patriots.

I think the jets fans desperately want to be good. And they are over-reacting. They beat a houston team that just flat out sucked on offense. Same can be said about the patriots. I think if the Bills Patriots game was in Buffalo, it could have been a trouncing. but that is what if andshould have.

Jets haven't exactly put a lot of points up on the board. the 24 in Houston had two touchdowns scored on a complete breakdown of the texans D.

I think they are a good team and we should be afraid of them, but they aren't in the top 5 of teams right not. We are however, playing a top 5 team this week.

mayotm
09-25-2009, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't go counting the Pats out quite yet. One would have to assume that Brady is going to get better as the season progresses.

jamze132
09-25-2009, 03:09 PM
I honestly see the Jets doing a faceplant soon. I think their defense will be pretty damn good most of the season but I see their offense taking a huge dump soon which will lose them games, to include a certain game in Toronto.

Luisito23
09-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Too many people overrate the Jets, I've been forced to watch them closely these last 2 weeks, and believe me they are nothing special, it'll get back to normal after they lose to the Titans Sunday though.

Demon
09-25-2009, 08:36 PM
Too many people overrate the Jets, I've been forced to watch them closely these last 2 weeks, and believe me they are nothing special, it'll get back to normal after they lose to the Titans Sunday though.

I have been impressed with their defense and any defense with Rex Ryan will show up to play. Their offense though, is another story. Thomas Jones is OK. Their line is good. Mark Sanchez let's not forget had like 5 yards passing after 2 quarters of play vs. the Patriots. If Edwards has a 5 year throwing half, half our fan base will never forgive him.

I do think Tennessee beats the Jets.

Brown42000
09-25-2009, 11:06 PM
The division is wide open. Not completely sold on the Jets yet.

DynaPaul
09-26-2009, 09:12 AM
I don't think the NFL is letting Brady's O-Line get away with holding as much.

DraftBoy
09-26-2009, 09:34 AM
they got a lot of excuses and half of them are self inflicted. they gutted that defense for no reason. i'm sure they know their reason, but it's a built in excuse if it doesn't perform.

And i have a sense that kraft will go balls out in the uncapped year, so they kinda just took the hit this year to go all out next year. and watch seymour hold out from a contract with the raideres and sign with the pats again next year....it's like an NHL trade.

Remember this statement in 2-3 years when the Patriots defense is completely replenished with young players and they are still one of the top teams. Their FO is one of the best Ive ever seen of replenishing their talent with little to no drop off.

casdhf
09-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Remember this statement in 2-3 years when the Patriots defense is completely replenished with young players and they are still one of the top teams. Their FO is one of the best Ive ever seen of replenishing their talent with little to no drop off. There's been plenty of drop off already this season.

SABuffalo786
09-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Remember this statement in 2-3 years when the Patriots defense is completely replenished with young players and they are still one of the top teams. Their FO is one of the best Ive ever seen of replenishing their talent with little to no drop off.

You should read that Simmons article someone just posted about the decline of the New England dynasty. They really haven't had a really good draft since 2004. In fact, they've been pretty poor ever since then.