PDA

View Full Version : Drayton Florence Will Crush You.. Sort of

patmoran2006
09-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Drayton Florence is unstoppable at playing Madden online, at least that‘s what he says. Suiting up when the game really counts on Sundays? Not so much.
Florence has been fighting a strained knee through much of the preseason and into the regular season. In fact he’s yet to see a snap since mid August. It’s certainly not what the Bills envisioned when they signed him a two-year, $6.6 million deal in March. READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/drayton-florence-will-crush-you-at-madden/)

psubills62
09-25-2009, 02:44 PM
Being a little harsh on Drayton I see haha.

It looks like he's good to go for the Saints, thankfully.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/09/25/cb-florence-ready-to-go/

patmoran2006
09-25-2009, 02:52 PM
updated. I dont think he's going to play anyway though.

psubills62
09-25-2009, 02:55 PM
updated. I dont think he's going to play anyway though.

Why's that?

trapezeus
09-25-2009, 02:58 PM
it seems like the bills would have been better served just keeping jabari greer at this point. a little more expensive, but at least he's on the field.

And how great would it be to play him in madden and pick on Florence the comoputer player in the final drive for the win? That would be classic.

patmoran2006
09-25-2009, 03:01 PM
it seems like the bills would have been better served just keeping jabari greer at this point. a little more expensive, but at least he's on the field.

And how great would it be to play him in madden and pick on Florence the comoputer player in the final drive for the win? That would be classic.
just got this nuggest from a BSD blogger Tony Puckhaber. He said "Ironically, Drayton Florence isn't on the game".

RockStar36
09-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Why's that?

He's got connection. Duh!

patmoran2006
09-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Why's that?
I don't think the Bills will dress 5 corners for the game.

If McGee and Mckelvin both play, they'll probably use Corner and Youboty as the 2 backups.. At least until Florence gets a full week in, then it could be bye bye Youboty. (as in, off the team as well)

In related news, looks like the Bills will only have 2 TE Sunday as Nelson has been downgraded to doubtful (along with McCargo)

trapezeus
09-25-2009, 03:04 PM
don't you think someone would tell him that the image he projects as an injured player who is amazing at Madden isn't actually top notch.

if you're injured you should either be the team's biggest cheerleader or be completely invisible.

trapezeus
09-25-2009, 03:08 PM

If McGee and Mckelvin both play, they'll probably use Corner and Youboty as the 2 backups.. At least until Florence gets a full week in, then it could be bye bye Youboty. (as in, off the team as well)

In related news, looks like the Bills will only have 2 TE Sunday as Nelson has been downgraded to doubtful (along with McCargo)

anychance we could trade roscoe and youboty as a package and get a keg of beer to sell at the ralph in return. I think it's a good deal for the Bills. Lose the contracts, get a keg, sell it at $8 a beer. It's win win.

Stupar had a good preseason, he should be ok for a week or two. but hopefully nelson can get back and keep improving. i like his style.

patmoran2006
09-25-2009, 03:08 PM
don't you think someone would tell him that the image he projects as an injured player who is amazing at Madden isn't actually top notch.

if you're injured you should either be the team's biggest cheerleader or be completely invisible.
To his credit, he did pretty much tweet/blog the entire Patriots game from his twitter while he was at home. SO there's at least three hours of Madden left unplayed as his home.

DynaPaul
09-26-2009, 09:15 AM
FLorence is definitely in the game. He's had a few interceptions amazingly.

Yasgur's Farm
09-26-2009, 09:38 AM

In related news, looks like the Bills will only have 2 TE Sunday as Nelson has been downgraded to doubtful (along with McCargo)I believe Chris Brown wrote that he has practiced for 2 weeks...

Yes... Here it is... http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/09/25/cb-florence-ready-to-go/
The veteran cornerback has now had two full weeks of practice and head coach Dick Jauron confirmed that he is available for Sunday.So I would say he's a better option than Youboty.