• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Bills’ defensive ends face stiff challenge Sunday

The Buffalo Bills were bad at the defensive end position in 2008. Aaron Schobel was lost for most of the season with a foot injury, and reserves such as Chris Ellis (who saw very limited action) and the now-departed Copeland Bryan were not able to keep starters Ryan Denney and Chris Kelsay fresh. With that in mind, Buffalo used its first-round selection in this past April’s NFL Draft on Penn State end Aaron Maybin. With Schobel’s return to health, the Bills would once again have depth at the position.

Through two games, that depth has been apparent. READ MORE

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Bills’ defensive ends face stiff challenge Sunday

All it takes is one smack in the mouth and Brees will be thinking...
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

I don't even need to read this blog "article" - I can respond just from the title of the thread. The Bills defensive ends aren't going to get it done. They aren't capable of getting it done against 90% of teams in this league. Fewell needs to dial up some blitzes on a regular basis and our corners need to not play so scared- bump and jam the damn receivers at the line.
      Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-26-2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Mitchell55
        only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
        I don't even need to read this blog "article" - I can respond just from the title of the thread. The Bills defensive ends aren't going to get it done. They aren't capable of getting it done against 90% of teams in this league. Fewell needs to dial up some blitzes on a regular basis and our corners need to not play so scared- bump and jam the damn receivers at the line.

We blitzed only 2 times the whole Pats game and had alot of hits on Brady

Comment

• DMBcrew36
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mitchell55
          We blitzed only 2 times the whole Pats game and had alot of hits on Brady
          Thats one game and Brady made the Bills look better than they were, missing a lot of throws on his own, not stepping into his throws with his repaired leg. More pressure could've been applied.
          Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-26-2009, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            The Buffalo Bills were bad at the defensive end position in 2008. Aaron Schobel was lost for most of the season with a foot injury, and reserves such as Chris Ellis (who saw very limited action) and the now-departed Copeland Bryan were not able to keep starters Ryan Denney and Chris Kelsay fresh. With that in mind, Buffalo used its first-round selection in this past April’s NFL Draft on Penn State end Aaron Maybin. With Schobel’s return to health, the Bills would once again have depth at the position.

Through two games, that depth has been apparent. READ MORE
            Ellis is on injured reserved?? No way?? I don't remember him getting injured, how much longer is he out for? I had pretty high hopes for him this year, he looked really good this preseason.

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PECKERWOOD
              Ellis is on injured reserved?? No way?? I don't remember him getting injured, how much longer is he out for? I had pretty high hopes for him this year, he looked really good this preseason.
              Ellis was on IR last year.

Comment

Working...
              X