PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman-- He's baaaaaaack

patmoran2006
09-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Go get em , JP
LINK (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/jplosmanisback/)

PECKERWOOD
09-26-2009, 10:09 PM
:sigh:

I really do wish him the best, I loved his character off the field, such a shame he didn't pan out as a QB, seemed like a really straight forward, good dude.

TigerJ
09-26-2009, 10:13 PM
At one time I wanted for all the world that Losman would succeed in Buffalo. I hope he does well where he is, but I'm over him.

patmoran2006
09-26-2009, 10:13 PM
I know its been said a thousand times, but doesnt he really look like Adam Sandler in that photo with the peice?

Jaybird
09-26-2009, 10:15 PM
good luck JP.. happy your not a bill!

YardRat
09-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Awwww...no fair with the misleading thread title/headline.

I actually thought somebody in the NFL was desperate enough to sign him.

evol4276
09-26-2009, 11:25 PM
haha i must say that article made me laugh

The Juice Is Loose
09-27-2009, 12:38 AM
nothing against Losman but i hope he fails miserably so we don't look like we messed it all up

jamze132
09-27-2009, 01:29 AM
nothing against Losman but i hope he fails miserably so we don't look like we messed it all up
Are you serious? You think that if Losman looks bad in the minors, it won't look like the bills messed it up?

Crisis
09-27-2009, 02:27 AM
I hope he doesn't succeed just so all the JP fanboys don't come out of the woodwork.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2009, 06:18 AM
"Losman, who couldn’t find a backup job to his liking" that's kind of misleading. Was he even offered a backup job anywhere?

Night Train
09-27-2009, 06:42 AM
I'm glad he's gone but I'll root for the guy to do well in the UFL. If it leads to a future backup position in the NFL, why hate on the guy ?

The Bills may have to go up against him in a year or 2 and he'll throw 4 INT's with 2 going for TD's. :D

SquishDaFish
09-27-2009, 06:53 AM
"Losman, who couldn’t find a backup job to his liking" that's kind of misleading. Was he even offered a backup job anywhere?

Noone really knows. I imagine he was offered a backup job somewhere.

SquishDaFish
09-27-2009, 06:54 AM
And I also will root for JP all day long and hope the best for him

Dujek
09-27-2009, 07:03 AM
I hope he does well. Always seemed like a decent sort of bloke.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2009, 07:15 AM
Noone really knows. I imagine he was offered a backup job somewhere.

Backup job in the NFL vs. starting in the UFL? Personally I think most would take the NFL backup spot.

SquishDaFish
09-27-2009, 07:20 AM
Depending on what teams offered maybe he wanted a backup job that looked like a chance to compete for #1

djjimkelly
09-27-2009, 07:41 AM

td lol the kid is gone he doesnt need to be run through the ringer anymore.

and i remember several teams having him in. and he said he wanted to be on the field so he chose this.

anyway gl to him we see where he resurfaces in 2010 if at all

Jan Reimers
09-27-2009, 07:53 AM
I've said it before, but I just don't understand the hatred by some against JP. He will never be a top knotch QB, but he never quit trying in Buffalo, he was always prepared, and he never became a clubhouse cancer, despite his treatment.

He gave it his best, which many Bills haven't done through the years. I guess he is hated because he lacks many of the traits - mostly mental - that are needed for success in the NFL.

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 08:54 AM
I always hoped JP would "GET IT", but he didn't

He was a decent guy, he just wasn't going to lead us to the promise land

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-27-2009, 09:00 AM
I've said it before, but I just don't understand the hatred by some against JP. He will never be a top knotch QB, but he never quit trying in Buffalo, he was always prepared, and he never became a clubhouse cancer, despite his treatment.

He gave it his best, which many Bills haven't done through the years. I guess he is hated because he lacks many of the traits - mostly mental - that are needed for success in the NFL.

Wait, wait, wait.

He DID quit trying. Do you recall last season at all? He was anything but a team player. Sulking on the sidelines, not supporting Edwards, not getting involved at all when he wasn't on the field. In short he acted like a brat.

I don't hate the guy, and don't blame him for not being a good player....but you can't say he gave 100% in his time here as a Buffalo Bill. He just plain did not.

casdhf
09-27-2009, 09:13 AM
I think he'll do well under Fossil. Why take a backup job when you can get playing experience under a NFL-talented coach?

Jan Reimers
09-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Wait, wait, wait.

He DID quit trying. Do you recall last season at all? He was anything but a team player. Sulking on the sidelines, not supporting Edwards, not getting involved at all when he wasn't on the field. In short he acted like a brat.

I don't hate the guy, and don't blame him for not being a good player....but you can't say he gave 100% in his time here as a Buffalo Bill. He just plain did not.
Everyone's entitled to his or her opinion. I never saw him as a quitter, despite what must have been some real disappointment in his situation. At the end, I saw a guy resigned to a tough fate.

jamze132
09-27-2009, 10:16 AM
I hope he doesn't succeed just so all the JP fanboys don't come out of the woodwork.
Only an idiot would come out and say that the Bills suck because JP has success in a 2nd rate league. JP couldn't cut it in the NFL, plain and simple. He has all the tools, but he isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

SABURZFAN
09-27-2009, 11:06 AM
for chrissakes...... who gives a ****? :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
09-27-2009, 11:13 AM
I've said it before, but I just don't understand the hatred by some against JP.

i never understood the mancrush that the Lickers had for him. their excuses for the guy were nauseating.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Depending on what teams offered maybe he wanted a backup job that looked like a chance to compete for #1
Any back up job is 1 play away from being the starter.

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 02:04 PM
in no way am i a JP fan, but after watching leftwich throw dead ducks last week, it's hard to think that Losman can't throw a better ball.

Granted, he'd still be a failure, but not as much as leftwich.

footballhottie
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
JP Loser

djjimkelly
09-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Only an idiot would come out and say that the Bills suck because JP has success in a 2nd rate league. JP couldn't cut it in the NFL, plain and simple. He has all the tools, but he isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

and after watching 50 games of jauron u think hes sharp

truly blind leading the (we dont know becuz jauron is horrifc) blind

Philagape
09-28-2009, 12:52 PM
in no way am i a JP fan, but after watching leftwich throw dead ducks last week, it's hard to think that Losman can't throw a better ball.

Granted, he'd still be a failure, but not as much as leftwich.

Maybe that's why Leftwich just got benched.

justasportsfan
09-28-2009, 12:56 PM
and after watching 50 games of jauron u think hes sharp

Dick is smart. He's classroom smart. Knows thoeries and principles but when it times to put it to use, he's goes :coocoo:

Kinda like a PHD who doesn't know how to cross the street.

JD
09-28-2009, 02:55 PM
This is not BILLS related news. Hell, its not even NFL related news! So why is JP **** STILL being posted here!?

Crisis
09-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I think Dick is intelligent and comes up with good gameplans most of the time, but he's too much of a pussy or just not quick enough on his feet to make ingame adjustments.