X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mush69
    • Jan 2003

Need a little help here

Well I've been in Hampton, Va for a couple days now for a family wedding. Everything went without a hitch which was nice.

Now for the problem, where can I go watch my beloved Bills in the Hampton area? I think there is a zoner or two down in this area so if anyone can be of assistance it would be greatly appreciated!

and I'll check back in a few.
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Need a little help here

I think there is still a Bills Backers Club that meets at A.J. Gators on Holland Road in Virginia Beach.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

any good sports bar with multiple screens should work,

Hampton is a great place to see concerts, been there one that

Comment

• mush69
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        I think there is still a Bills Backers Club that meets at A.J. Gators on Holland Road in Virginia Beach.

I thought there was a place down here that was a Bills Backers, I'll check the local listing and give them a call.

Comment

• mush69
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by ddaryl
          any good sports bar with multiple screens should work,

Hampton is a great place to see concerts, been there one that
          There are a couple a little closer to us, but i want to be able to here the sound. You don't always get that in the big sports bars.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by mush69
            I thought there was a place down here that was a Bills Backers, I'll check the local listing and give them a call.
            There's also a Backers Club listed at Smokies, 1715 Harpers Road, Virginia Beach, with a contact number 757-422-5773.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

There are a couple a little closer to us, but i want to be able to here the sound. You don't always get that in the big sports bars.

true..

maybe the hotel bar will hook ya up.. or are you staying with family/friends

Comment

• mush69
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                There's also a Backers Club listed at Smokies, 1715 Harpers Road, Virginia Beach, with a contact number 757-422-5773.
                Viginia Beach is about an hour away from where we are staying, with the traffic and all. With all the family gathered here in Hampton I might have a hard time getting away for the game. I'll have to see if I can work that into the schedule.

My sister say there is a sports bar just a couple blocks away from her house and she would rather us go there. Then again she isn't much of a football fan. on the other hand My oldeset sister is up from Florida and we live for Bills football. Funny thing I think we might becoming down with something and just need to hang at the hotel and rest.

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

Well I've been in Hampton, Va for a couple days now for a family wedding. Everything went without a hitch which was nice.

Now for the problem, where can I go watch my beloved Bills in the Hampton area? I think there is a zoner or two down in this area so if anyone can be of assistance it would be greatly appreciated!

and I'll check back in a few.
                  AJ Gators, Holland Road. There is a great bunch of Bills backers there that i have watched a few games with when I was in the area. They play the shout song when we score!

Comment

• mush69
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
                    AJ Gators, Holland Road. There is a great bunch of Bills backers there that i have watched a few games with when I was in the area. They play the shout song when we score!

It was a great place to go and watch the game. I showed up and the whole place was full of Bills fans. Great crowd! To bad we had to listen to a few Saints fans cheering for most of the second half....

The food was great also!

Comment

• jamze132
                      • Jun 2003

It was a great place to go and watch the game. I showed up and the whole place was full of Bills fans. Great crowd! To bad we had to listen to a few Saints fans cheering for most of the second half....

The food was great also!
                      I always have a good time when I'm in town.

Comment

Working...
                      X