PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help here

mush69
09-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Well I've been in Hampton, Va for a couple days now for a family wedding. Everything went without a hitch which was nice.

Now for the problem, where can I go watch my beloved Bills in the Hampton area? I think there is a zoner or two down in this area so if anyone can be of assistance it would be greatly appreciated!

:cheers: and I'll check back in a few.

Jan Reimers
09-27-2009, 08:49 AM
I think there is still a Bills Backers Club that meets at A.J. Gators on Holland Road in Virginia Beach.

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 08:52 AM
any good sports bar with multiple screens should work,

Hampton is a great place to see concerts, been there one that

mush69
09-27-2009, 08:55 AM
I think there is still a Bills Backers Club that meets at A.J. Gators on Holland Road in Virginia Beach.

I thought there was a place down here that was a Bills Backers, I'll check the local listing and give them a call.

mush69
09-27-2009, 08:57 AM
any good sports bar with multiple screens should work,

Hampton is a great place to see concerts, been there one that

There are a couple a little closer to us, but i want to be able to here the sound. You don't always get that in the big sports bars.

:cheers:

Jan Reimers
09-27-2009, 08:58 AM
I thought there was a place down here that was a Bills Backers, I'll check the local listing and give them a call.
There's also a Backers Club listed at Smokies, 1715 Harpers Road, Virginia Beach, with a contact number 757-422-5773.

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 09:08 AM
There are a couple a little closer to us, but i want to be able to here the sound. You don't always get that in the big sports bars.

:cheers:

true..

maybe the hotel bar will hook ya up.. or are you staying with family/friends

mush69
09-27-2009, 09:09 AM
There's also a Backers Club listed at Smokies, 1715 Harpers Road, Virginia Beach, with a contact number 757-422-5773.

Viginia Beach is about an hour away from where we are staying, with the traffic and all. With all the family gathered here in Hampton I might have a hard time getting away for the game. I'll have to see if I can work that into the schedule.

My sister say there is a sports bar just a couple blocks away from her house and she would rather us go there. Then again she isn't much of a football fan. on the other hand My oldeset sister is up from Florida and we live for Bills football. Funny thing I think we might becoming down with something and just need to hang at the hotel and rest. :D

jamze132
09-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Well I've been in Hampton, Va for a couple days now for a family wedding. Everything went without a hitch which was nice.

Now for the problem, where can I go watch my beloved Bills in the Hampton area? I think there is a zoner or two down in this area so if anyone can be of assistance it would be greatly appreciated!

:cheers: and I'll check back in a few.
AJ Gators, Holland Road. There is a great bunch of Bills backers there that i have watched a few games with when I was in the area. They play the shout song when we score!

mush69
09-28-2009, 08:40 PM
AJ Gators, Holland Road. There is a great bunch of Bills backers there that i have watched a few games with when I was in the area. They play the shout song when we score!

It was a great place to go and watch the game. I showed up and the whole place was full of Bills fans. Great crowd! To bad we had to listen to a few Saints fans cheering for most of the second half.... :sadwalk:

The food was great also!

jamze132
09-29-2009, 01:41 AM
It was a great place to go and watch the game. I showed up and the whole place was full of Bills fans. Great crowd! To bad we had to listen to a few Saints fans cheering for most of the second half.... :sadwalk:

The food was great also!
I always have a good time when I'm in town.