PDA

View Full Version : From a Saints Fan

SaintsWhoDat
09-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Hoping for a good game with no injuries on either side. Some of you Bills fans found your way to our best forum http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/ and I'm impressed with the class you guys showed. Hopeful our fans in the who dat nation will repay you with the respect you've given us this week. Good luck in the game today!

Prediction (through black and gold glasses) Saints 34, Bills 20:nbf:

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 09:21 AM
you have your prediciton reversed, but you're new here, so we will forgive you.

The feeling has been mutual, reports about Saints fans positng on Bills forums have been positive as well.

I agree no injuries is key

enjoy the game

Jan Reimers
09-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Hoping for a good game with no injuries on either side. Some of you Bills fans found your way to our best forum http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/ and I'm impressed with the class you guys showed. Hopeful our fans in the who dat nation will repay you with the respect you've given us this week. Good luck in the game today!

Nice post. Let's hope for a competitive, well played game. And a Bills win, of course.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 09:35 AM
Not sure where the classiness came in over there. All I see is a lot of overconfidence on the Saints fan part.

I didn't see 1 fan allude to the POSSIBILITY that this game will be anything but a total cake walk. Most are predicting 30 point wins and throwing up 50 points with ease. Seems they think the Bills should just forfeit to avoid possible injuries.

I hope the Saints are just as over-confident.

Just remember... they play the games for a reason, and the Saints haven't been the same team in bad weather.

Personally, I think we are def the underdog. I think Brees is a scary good QB.... BUT.... I don't think the Saints are quite as good as people make out... Even as a Bills "realist" I think they have more of a shot in this game than people think.

Luisito23
09-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Not sure where the classiness came in over there. All I see is a lot of overconfidence on the Saints fan part.

I didn't see 1 fan allude to the POSSIBILITY that this game will be anything but a total cake walk. Most are predicting 30 point wins and throwing up 50 points with ease. Seems they think the Bills should just forfeit to avoid possible injuries.

I hope the Saints are just as over-confident.

Just remember... they play the games for a reason, and the Saints haven't been the same team in bad weather.

Personally, I think we are def the underdog. I think Brees is a scary good QB.... BUT.... I don't think the Saints are quite as good as people make out... Even as a Bills "realist" I think they have more of a shot in this game than people think.

:bf1:...GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

SaintsWhoDat
09-27-2009, 09:45 AM

I agree. Saints fans are among the worst at becoming overly biased when our team does well, but if all my fellow fans are doing is predicting a third consecutive lopsided game in our favor then I can live with that. I know most of our fans become really, REALLY stupid after 2 wins from a team with a LONG history of losing. We are coming off a win in Philly and Iggles fans were absolutely unbearable, and I would be embarassed if I knew Saints fans acted that way. Bills have a great chance in this game, but IMO it will have to be on Trent Edwards's shoulders bc our run defense has been pretty solid at shutting down premier rb's the past few years. Either way, best of luck!

jamze132
09-27-2009, 10:25 AM
I agree. Saints fans are among the worst at becoming overly biased when our team does well, but if all my fellow fans are doing is predicting a third consecutive lopsided game in our favor then I can live with that. I know most of our fans become really, REALLY stupid after 2 wins from a team with a LONG history of losing. We are coming off a win in Philly and Iggles fans were absolutely unbearable, and I would be embarassed if I knew Saints fans acted that way. Bills have a great chance in this game, but IMO it will have to be on Trent Edwards's shoulders bc our run defense has been pretty solid at shutting down premier rb's the past few years. Either way, best of luck!
Even if the Bills lose, you probably won't find too many true fans on here being bitter about it. We know what Brees and Co. are capable of we know who our DC is. This game isn't exactly a good match-up for us.

The Bills have ran the ball with some success thus far, but watch out for the screens to our RBs. Jackson has had two great games thus far and is going to be key to our success today. If it's windy and rainy, the passing game may have to take a backseat to the ground game and I would look for Buffalo to make a bit closer if that is the case. Who knows what happens then.

I am still waiting for our FO to get this team a great defense and a bruising ground game so we can have a clear advantage at home in the elements. Sadly, a lot of posters on here are smarter than our FO.

mybills
09-27-2009, 11:18 AM

:shake:

Hemlepp53
09-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Saint's DC = Greg Williams... All of us Bills Fans know Greg quite well. Go Bills... Good luck Saints...

shelby
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Thank you for the classy post. Best wishes for a good game today. Hopefully there are no injuries and the Bills prevail!

jamze132
09-27-2009, 01:08 PM
Thank you for the classy post. Best wishes for a good game today. Hopefully there are no injuries and the Bills prevail!
Where you been all my life? I haven't seen too many posts from you lately...

footballhottie
09-27-2009, 01:16 PM
yeah because I didnt go over

shelby
09-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Where you been all my life? I haven't seen too many posts from you lately...

Sorry, real life got in the way....been busy moving and taking care of my husband and boy.

i'm back baby!:crack:

PECKERWOOD
09-27-2009, 01:30 PM
31-28, me and Behddad are splitting the prize money this week.