shelby
09-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Thoughts?

Luisito23
09-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Is he having a nice game?

honey
09-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Did his time, but I still don't like him at all. Anyone who could be mean to dogs is a horrible person in my eyes.

Joe Fo Sho
09-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Should be in a Bills uniform.

honey
09-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Should be in a Bills uniform.

:puke:

Goobylal
09-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Anyone can look good against the Chefs.

MikeInRoch
09-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Mistakes happen, but there's a special kind of deviance it takes to do what he did.

DMBcrew36
09-27-2009, 01:48 PM
I don't think this thread is meant to be about whether you like Vick or not, or the morality of dog-fighting - it's about whether he is playing well today.

I am watching the Red Zone channel and have seen a few Michael Vick snaps, but not enough to form an opinion on his play. We'll see in the 2nd half here.

honey
09-27-2009, 01:55 PM
I don't think this thread is meant to be about whether you like Vick or not, or the morality of dog-fighting - it's about whether he is playing well today.

I am watching the Red Zone channel and have seen a few Michael Vick snaps, but not enough to form an opinion on his play. We'll see in the 2nd half here.

shelby didn't specify as to whether it's about his dog-fighting days or his football days. I guess it could be just about how his shorts fit, as far as that goes. :snicker:

DMBcrew36
09-27-2009, 02:00 PM
shelby didn't specify as to whether it's about his dog-fighting days or his football days. I guess it could be just about how his shorts fit, as far as that goes. :snicker:

I mean... I think we all agree that Vick is a poor human being. But he did serve his time. And we don't have to like him.

But as far as his return to football goes... it is interesting to see and discuss how people think he is playing in his 1st game back. As I said previously, I have been watching all of the 1pm games and haven't seen enough of Vick to contribute an opinion yet.

footballhottie
09-27-2009, 02:00 PM
id love him in buffalo, a Vick/Owens match up would be hott

honey
09-27-2009, 02:03 PM
I mean... I think we all agree that Vick is a poor human being. But he did serve his time. And we don't have to like him.

But as far as his return to football goes... it is interesting to see and discuss how people think he is playing in his 1st game back. As I said previously, I have been watching all of the 1pm games and haven't seen enough of Vick to contribute an opinion yet.

I haven't been watching anything but the Vikes and the 49ers so far, so I don't have an opinion on his playing skills yet either. :smile:

DMBcrew36
09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
I haven't been watching anything but the Vikes and the 49ers so far, so I don't have an opinion on his playing skills yet either. :smile:

The Eagles are mainly playing Kolb. Of the Vick snaps I saw, he just handed the ball off. I did see him drop back to throw but he threw it away as the pressure came on. I commended him for getting rid of the ball and not taking a sack or risking a turnover.

honey
09-27-2009, 02:09 PM
The Eagles are mainly playing Kolb. Of the Vick snaps I saw, he just handed the ball off. I did see him drop back to throw but he threw it away as the pressure came on. I commended him for getting rid of the ball and not taking a sack or risking a turnover.

Not bad. I think, actually, if there is no chance to throw the ball away under pressure, that it's probably better to take the sack than risk a turnover. Favre has done that a couple of times today and I was glad to see he didn't throw an int (he DID throw one, but....). :smile:

I'll have to switch the channels and watch a bit of other football, I guess.