X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Parrish

Well now that he is fumbling punts, what the **** good is he to this team?
  • TheBrownBear
    • Dec 2004

Re: Parrish

This guy sucks...seriously. He'll be out of the NFL in two years. Next time he breaks a tackle will be the first.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

That was the first time I remember him fumbling a punt in a long time, or in my memory at all, what so ever.

It's gonna happen once in a while to any punt returner who fields a good number of punts. It sucks but I'm not going to crucify Parrish, because it was just a freak occurrence.
      Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-27-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
        That was the first time I remember him fumbling a punt in a long time, or in my memory at all, what so ever.

It's gonna happen once in a while to any punt returner who fields a good number of punts. It sucks but I'm not going to crucify Parrish, because it was just a freak occurrence.
        Has he even had a decent punt return this year so far? I think I've seen him go for more than ten yards one time.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• DMBcrew36
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by psubills62
          Has he even had a decent punt return this year so far? I think I've seen him go for more than ten yards one time.
          As good as most. The fact is, if the Bills lose, it won't be because of Parrish - it will be the result of Van Pelt's timid game plan, or Edwards timid check downs. Because right now, we're losing because our offense keeps getting chances and we keep checking it down or throwing it away. It's garbage. I think it's just Edwards. It's getting old.

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

As good as most. The fact is, if the Bills lose, it won't be because of Parrish - it will be the result of Van Pelt's timid game plan, or Edwards timid check downs. Because right now, we're losing because our offense keeps getting chances and we keep checking it down or throwing it away. It's garbage. I think it's just Edwards. It's getting old.
            Or it could be because we're wasting a roster spot and a spot on the field on someone who cannot get open.

Just because Parrish isn't hurting us as much as other people doesn't mean he's safe. Edwards has actually shown promise. AVP has shown promise in his gameplans. Parrish has not.
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

He is pathetic.

The only thing I hate worse than a U guy is a U guy who does nothing more than put on the uniform.

Put him in the trash bin. I cannot stand him.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

get rid of him....and ban the number 11.

Comment

• psubills62
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2008

I'd love to trade him...if only Parrish had any value in this league.
                  - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by psubills62
                    I'd love to trade him...if only Parrish had any value in this league.
                    Parrish is another one of those guys that only has an NFL career because he's on the Bills. He'll be out of the league in two years...book it. That, or he'll end up in New England and become a pro bowler...lol.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                      Well now that he is fumbling punts, what the **** good is he to this team?

Thank you.

Send his ass packing for whatever you can get.

Either trade him directly for a LB'er or trade a pick for a LB'er... we desperately need one.

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

His ****ty play as a returner is only part of my problem with him. What the hell else does he do? Hes not worthy of a roster spot as just a WR and now isnt that good at returning. I want Johnson to get his playing time and Id like Byrd or someone else to return.

Comment

Working...
                        X