PDA

View Full Version : Tee off on Jauron Week

patmoran2006
09-27-2009, 05:54 PM
I do not work for the Bills nor am I affiliated with them. I have no obligation to them.

I'm tired of Jauron, you probably are too; and you're going to see plenty of material on "Tee off on Jauron" week.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 05:57 PM
MUCH deserved.

BSU Drew
09-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Rip him apart Pat! I've been a Bills fan my whole life and I'm getting tired of watching this loser captain OUR team!

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:18 PM
how many games do we have to lose to "good" teams does this FO need to see before they stop this nonsense. I'm ****ing tired of it.

Yet another game where it's so boring because we can not move the ball. Yes, some of this falls on AVP, but that 4th down punt, no imaginative plays, playing not to lose....it's all like jauron's coaching style.

They are going to go down to miami and win, lose to the jets and beat the browns. and that's annoying because the FO will continue to not make the decision.

To be honest, this would be enough of a game for me to pull the trigger. Very similar to other games where we were in it put couldn't do anything about it.

Owen DeBoard
09-27-2009, 06:20 PM
how many games do we have to lose to "good" teams does this FO need to see before they stop this nonsense. I'm ****ing tired of it.

Yet another game where it's so boring because we can not move the ball. Yes, some of this falls on AVP, but that 4th down punt, no imaginative plays, playing not to lose....it's all like jauron's coaching style.

They are going to go down to miami and win, lose to the jets and beat the browns. and that's annoying because the FO will continue to not make the decision.

To be honest, this would be enough of a game for me to pull the trigger. Very similar to other games where we were in it put couldn't do anything about it.
ALOT of it falls on Trent too.

don137
09-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I have to admit Levy did a bad job as GM and binging in Jauron was probably his worst decision as GM.

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:41 PM
for all of levy's misses, i think we're suppose to forgive him for bringing in Jackson.

BillsRGreat
09-27-2009, 06:45 PM
wow - this is about 3 seasons too late....

but better late than never huh??

sdbillsfan2
09-27-2009, 08:37 PM
I wonder what would happen if , say........ 100,000 phone calls went into 1BD this week asking when Dick Jawrong was having his going away party. or say 80,000 condoms found their way onto the field saying protect yourself from that dirty sob of a Dick. I really think with the right approach, even Ralphie boy can't neglect the attention the nat'l press might see .

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 08:39 PM
you don't have to convince me.. He is Jauwrong

homeslice5484
09-27-2009, 08:42 PM
pat, honestly, what is the mood about his future with the bills...is he really on the hot seat or are we stuck with him?

BillsRGreat
09-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I think it's time to remind everyone of this website:

http://www.firedickjauron.com/

I'm sure you saw it before... probably when we hired him.

k-oneputt
09-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Jauron is a loser and they will continue to lose until he is gone.

PECKERWOOD
09-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Why didn't he go for it on 4th & 1????? WTF was that? Bad coaching is what it is. Right, punt the ball to the #1 offense in the NFL with 7 minutes left, nice one slick.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
09-28-2009, 05:38 AM
I'm not sure if this has been brought up but I would look back at week one. When McKelvin fumble and the team had two opportunities to over come that costly mistake and failed too. Many said on here you can't blame Jauron for the fumble, which is true. But Jauron's job is to overcome mistake like this and get the team re-focused. If he did we would have won that game against the pats. What I'm trying to say is Jauron can't get the team to overcome adversity.

TacklingDummy
09-28-2009, 05:41 AM
I understand the blame is on Dick but the players share just as much.

X-Era
09-28-2009, 05:59 AM
I do not work for the Bills nor am I affiliated with them. I have no obligation to them.

I'm tired of Jauron, you probably are too; and you're going to see plenty of material on "Tee off on Jauron" week.

Its tough for me. I want him gone. But I still want a shot at the playoffs. If we can him mid-season we will truly tank the whole season.

Meh, its probably tanked anyways, and we will end up with a higher pick, **** it, can Jauron now!

I wonder if Gruden could be brought in mid-season? I would say it cant happen because he cant come in and keep all the same staff and you can gut the entire staff mid-season.

Problem is, if we wait until the offseason we compete with everyone else and as we all know, we wont pay big money to a HC.

Its tough to figure out what to do.

And NO, I don't want any of our staffers to beour next HC. I want a HC who has won a SB.