PDA

View Full Version : The team just quit on Jauron!

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Seriously.... did you SEE that series?

Did you SEE the D?

The OL had No interest in blocking.

TO had NO interest in CATCHING that last pass. Trent Had NO interest in making a throw downfield and just flipped it over to Jackson who didn't bother looking to lateral or elude tackles.

Seriously... that was a team that just quit after Dick Jauron showed no faith in them on that 4th down.

It was a save face by taking no chances drive for the head coach who'd rather lose safely than try to win.

The D didn't even bother trying to tackle anyone on the last 2 series......

this team has QUIT on Dick.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Again.. down 20.. lets hand it off and go home guys... lets not risk and injury for this coach.... he got his safe loss.

He'll probably call it a moral victory that the Saints didn't put up 50.

Pinkerton Security
09-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Again.. down 20.. lets hand it off and go home guys... lets not risk and injury for this coach.... he got his safe loss.

He'll probably call it a moral victory that the Saints didn't put up 50.

honestly, if we had not let these last few possessions look so ugly, i would call it a moral victory. This last 10 minutes have been embarrassing. Im done with posting here today bc im just too negative right now, that was a bad bad second half.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Moral victories are for bad teams that are NOT making the playoffs.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm telling you the O straight up QUIT on Dick after the 4th down punt.

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:12 PM
i said this in a different post where you said the same thing. the bills wont give up on jauron. they just play the way he coaches. they are passionless.

This should be yet another time the FO can fire jauron. still unsuccessful against sub .500 teams.....in the same fashion..

there is talent on this team...they need a fresh look.

Nighthawk
09-27-2009, 06:13 PM
honestly, if we had not let these last few possessions look so ugly, i would call it a moral victory. This last 10 minutes have been embarrassing. Im done with posting here today bc im just too negative right now, that was a bad bad second half.

That is why people like you accept mediocrity. Are you serious about the moral victory thing? What an f'n losers mentality!

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 06:15 PM
I agree... we've seen a ton of talent all over this team.

I believe Edwards has a lot of good attributes. The OL is young and talented. The WR's are good. Nelson looks good. Jackson and Lynch,

ON D the DL def has talent. and the CB's are very good, and Poz is a keeper.

Parrish needs to go, The OLB's need a lot of help... particularly Ellison. ANd I'm not at all sold on our S's

a Good coach could turn this talent into a FOR SURE playoff team.

TheBrownBear
09-27-2009, 06:18 PM
I agree. I think there's talent. But the two most important positions in a football organization (other than maybe the GM) are the coach and the QB. Unfortunately for Buffalo, we are more than lacking in those areas.

footballhottie
09-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Moral victories are for bad teams that are NOT making the playoffs. like us

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:22 PM
i can't make a call on the Qb yet. that was his first bad game. and before that bizarre pick, he wasn't doing that badly. the team called a poor game. no one was in motion. the runs were the same as the last two weeks.

coaches review the tape even if ours don't. they figure out how to stop those plays.

they just didn't sustain the drives that looked good and then they came out dead after it became 17-7.

we need to get a good "you're gone, jauron" chant for the browns game. The FO needs to hear that we are sick of this.

BillsRGreat
09-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Uh.... Shouldn't this post be titled Jauron quit on the team & then they quit back??

8 minutes to go down by more than 7 points facing a 4th & 1 anywhere on the field is an automatic Go For it.... but no....

jauron know's our D gives up 30 + yards too easily & woulda gave NO a TD if we went for it...

Oh wait....

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Uh.... Shouldn't this post be titled Jauron quit on the team & then they quit back??

8 minutes to go down by more than 7 points facing a 4th & 1 anywhere on the field is an automatic Go For it.... but no....

jauron know's our D gives up 30 + yards too easily & woulda gave NO a TD if we went for it...

Oh wait....

yup... but we'll get the, everything is fine.

BillsRGreat
09-27-2009, 06:52 PM
yup... but we'll get the, everything is fine.

::face-palm::

what is it going to take until these people actually understand football?!?!?

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:56 PM
i'm telling you, we need to have a chant for the next home game to show the FO that we are done with this clown. he's going to get us to 4-4 by the bye. and they'll listen to "we had injuries", "we played good teams close we just need one more piece so next year we can beat them."

if they just go 0-3 in the next 3 games, we might be lucky enough to be treated to a firing. but i now this FO knows that next yer's ticket sales will be aided by bringing in a new coach when they need to get the season ticket sales. doing it now and watching that guy fail might hurt their chances.

Beastie Bills
09-27-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm telling you the O straight up QUIT on Dick after the 4th down punt.

That's the key. AFTER he punted on 4th and 1. In my opinion, Jauron quit on the team at that point. The team didn't quit on him.

Joe Fo Sho
09-27-2009, 07:04 PM
i can't make a call on the Qb yet. that was his first bad game. and before that bizarre pick, he wasn't doing that badly.

Do you mean first bad game of this year?

The only thing that was bizarre about that pick is that it wasn't intercepted cleanly. The defender (Jabari?) should've picked that off, luckily he didn't, but unfortunately it popped into the air and the Fresh Prince caught it.

SquishDaFish
09-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Do you mean first bad game of this year?

The only thing that was bizarre about that pick is that it wasn't intercepted cleanly. The defender (Jabari?) should've picked that off, luckily he didn't, but unfortunately it popped into the air and the Fresh Prince caught it.

First bad game of the year??? He had a good game this year?? I dont think so. He is captain check off or checkdown. PATHETIC excuse for a QB

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
That's the key. AFTER he punted on 4th and 1. In my opinion, Jauron quit on the team at that point. The team didn't quit on him.

I'm not blaming the team... I'm 100% saying it's Jaurons fault... he lost them.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
i'm telling you, we need to have a chant for the next home game to show the FO that we are done with this clown. he's going to get us to 4-4 by the bye. and they'll listen to "we had injuries", "we played good teams close we just need one more piece so next year we can beat them."

if they just go 0-3 in the next 3 games, we might be lucky enough to be treated to a firing. but i now this FO knows that next yer's ticket sales will be aided by bringing in a new coach when they need to get the season ticket sales. doing it now and watching that guy fail might hurt their chances.

We need to start a movement where everyone starts a "Fire DIck Jauron!" chant and keeps it going for a full quarter.

MikeNC
09-27-2009, 07:21 PM
This morning on the NFL channel they said Dick's stock is rising....And they pay these guys on TV to say stupid **** like that....

BillsRGreat
09-27-2009, 08:49 PM
i'm telling you, we need to have a chant for the next home game to show the FO that we are done with this clown.

Great Idea.... In fact the next home game will be a game I'm at :)
I was just asking my wife what sort of poster we should take to the stadium

"Real Men don't like Dick"

or her favorite

"our head coach is a co ck" ( <--- like a rooster)

Novacane
09-27-2009, 09:02 PM
This morning on the NFL channel they said Dick's stock is rising....And they pay these guys on TV to say stupid **** like that....

:lmao:

Canadian'eh!
10-11-2009, 05:47 PM
bump... I stand by this thread. 2 weeks ago I said the team was done with DJ. 2 weeks later I'm even more convinced.