PDA

View Full Version : Jauron Constants

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:39 PM
This is a running set of things you saw today from a jauron coached team that has also happened in previous years.

I'll start.

1. The team makes zero adjustments at halftime and pisses away very winnable games.
2. feels that because he was "gutsy" early that he doesn't have to be later.
3. has hismake up call for his gutless play call at the oddest time. fourth and 1 wasn't a good time to go for it, but fourth and 23 was.

any more you'd like to add about Mr. Roper?

Owen DeBoard
09-27-2009, 06:41 PM
This is a running set of things you saw today from a jauron coached team that has also happened in previous years.

I'll start.

1. The team makes zero adjustments at halftime and pisses away very winnable games.
3. has hismake up call for his gutless play call at the oddest time. fourth and 1 wasn't a good time to go for it, but fourth and 23 was.

How about time management right before the half with 3 timeouts and lets about 20 secs. tick off before he uses 1.

Ground Chuck
09-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Right. His other trademark is some misuse of time outs or stupid play calling before the half.

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:43 PM
even when it was close in the fourth quarter, the saints have the ball on 3rd and forever, and he let's them take their time. call a timeout. make the stop, get the ball, and run the actual offense you;ve installed as your full time offense. a Moron this guy is.

BillsRGreat
09-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Saddest thing is this team doesn't look much better on paper than they did 3 years ago, but they seem to be playing better, and Jauron holds them back...

Prime example - how many clutch 3rd down plays were converted over the past 3 weeks only to be brought back by offensive line penalties, Illegal formation, illegal downfield, holding, etc....

We're making the plays, but they're being taken back and then we don't make them the 2nd time around....

Kinda sad, pathetic, and directly related to the coaching staff....

before anyone says that the coaches aren't on the field, please step away from your computer, take your dominant hand and punch yourself in the face...

Mahdi
09-27-2009, 06:50 PM

I'll start.

A crappy QB taking the snaps.

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 06:56 PM
were those considered snaps?

Cleve
09-27-2009, 07:17 PM

More like skips than snaps. That was horridly amateurish. That was more bad snaps in one game than I usually see in a season.

Mahdi
09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
so the last 5 snaps, that I admit were horrendous, were the reason Trent couldn't throw to 2,,,2 explosive receivers?