PDA

View Full Version : How does every franchise rebuild?

Billiever86
09-27-2009, 07:00 PM
They bring in a staff....and they draft a franchise type QB....

I mean...honestly...the lions are now closer than us to being a championship team...

stafford is showing signs of progression...the kid has guts....makes the throws that good QBs are suppossed to make....10 yards and over

matt ryan...well...we all know....hes great hitting the seams and outroutes for 10 yards and over

mark sanchez...guy might be lucky being brought in with a good defense....but this guy takes good shots down the field....hes good throwing 10 yards and over...

these 3 qbs have their new staffs and are developing nicely....

trent edwards...on the other hand....is not learning how to become a great QB....if you checkdown and throw streak plays only? how can you learn to read a defense...how can you manipulate a defense...how do you work that 10-30 yard area?....he doesnt...if you cant work the ball from 10-30 yards down the field...your a QB that wont be great...

sorry trent....you and DJ need to go....lets bring in a new staff....find a new QB to try out...

IAG
09-27-2009, 07:01 PM
We NEED a big time coach to run the organization and find a QB.

Whether it is draft picks, player or money...we need a franchise QB

Night Train
09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
" ha,ha..I've seen worse.. "

Ralph Wilson - 2008

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 07:08 PM
i still think you evaluate trent after this year. of three games, this was his first bad one. see how he bounces back.

i agre, the dart like throwing motion on the short ones is growing old. but it seemed like the line doesn't really hold long enough for the longer passes to develop.

Mr. Pink
09-27-2009, 07:11 PM
We tried to draft a franchise QB and failed.

Plenty of other teams have tried to draft franchise QBs and failed.

Leaf, Smith, Couch, McNown, Grossman, Carr, Russell etc.

Other teams bring in FA QBs and succeed. Miami last year, Minnesota now, New Orleans, Denver looks good this year.