PDA

View Full Version : Rodney Harrison Calls TO a clown

BSU Drew
09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
When talking about TO's interview Harrison says "He's just a clown. Straight up clown. He is more concerned about his individual stats as opposed to the teams success. "

I thought TO was completely justified to be pissed off. I think the whole team has a right to be pissed about Jauron's call on 4th and 1. As a matter of fact I WANT the team to be pissed!!

Goobylal
09-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Rodney Harrison is a HGH-juicing, cheap-shotting, cheated-to-win chump. He shouldn't be saying anything about anybody.

Nighthawk
09-27-2009, 07:05 PM
When talking about TO's interview Harrison says "He's just a clown. Straight up clown. He is more concerned about his individual stats as opposed to the teams success. "

I thought TO was completely justified to be pissed off. I think the whole team has a right to be pissed about Jauron's call on 4th and 1. As a matter of fact I WANT the team to be pissed!!

You know who is a clown? Harrison is a clown...the guy has a hard on for T.O. and can't even talk objectively about him. Harrison has always been a clown and he's showing no differently now that he is on TV.

trapezeus
09-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Rodney harrison is an asshat. TO is frustrated. he's competitve and wants to win. they simply ran a terrible offense on the whole. no reverses, no motion, just the same plays of the last two weeks.

there were few plays designed to set up bigger plays later.
if they ran TO and evans as decoys and ate up the middle of the field, then yes, TO would be a douchbag. but they didn't get the bal in their playmakers hands. that's an issue for any team.

Jaybird
09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't think his press conference was so bad. The media will jump on anything he says

shelby
09-27-2009, 07:23 PM
i agree...i want TO, and the entire team, to be pissed off.

Light a fire!

Thurmal
09-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Rodney Harrison is the reason I'm pro-choice. He is a scumbag, lowife, P.O.S.

DMBcrew36
09-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Rodney Harrison will get in some fatal car accident and it'll be karma catching up with him.

And it isn't about anything he has to say as a poor wannabe commentator.

T-Long
09-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Rodney Harrison will get in some fatal car accident and it'll be karma catching up with him.

And it isn't about anything he has to say as a poor wannabe commentator.
uncalled for. I hate the guy just as much as anybody, but to say that is just flat out horrible.

Mr. Pink
09-27-2009, 07:46 PM
That was without a doubt one of the WORST press conferences taken by an athlete I've ever heard.

It was a direct 180 of what he did with McNabb/Romo and came off even worse.

DMBcrew36
09-27-2009, 07:49 PM
uncalled for. I hate the guy just as much as anybody, but to say that is just flat out horrible.

OH WELL. **** happens. Not like I'm hoping for it. I honestly don't care about the guy - his life either way means nothing to me.

IAG
09-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Harrison is a-hole that has no business on commenting on football.

A druggie and cheap shot artist.

mybills
09-27-2009, 07:53 PM
All I read was the title of this thread and I .........

1000% DISAGREE

Goobylal
09-27-2009, 09:25 PM
That was without a doubt one of the WORST press conferences taken by an athlete I've ever heard.

It was a direct 180 of what he did with McNabb/Romo and came off even worse.
Please. He handled it as best as he could, given what he truly wanted to say about the offense, and Trent in particular.

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I've yet to see TO show any such trait as a Bill..

Why Harrison has such a hard on for TO is strange.... If anythign TO deserves to be upset, out O is not utilizing him enough or Evans for that matter

DMBcrew36
09-27-2009, 09:35 PM

Why Harrison has such a hard on for TO is strange.... If anythign TO deserves to be upset, out O is not utilizing him enough or Evans for that matter

I'm with you. I listened to the WGR55 postgame (which was short because it was on WBEN930 due to the Sabres game) and I found myself wondering why Paul Hamilton and the hosts were so hard on Owens for his answers in the press conference. Owens obviously was still angry about the loss, as he should be, and as we are, and he has a right to question why more balls aren't thrown to the teams receivers. The playcalling either isn't aggressive enough, or Trent is too scared to execute his hot read. Owens obviously can't say this, or can't say what he feels because he doesn't want to step outside his bounds and because it'll get twisted and blown out of proportion by the media. So what can he say? He knows it's better that he just says nothing or as little as possible. Paul Hamilton and the media wonder why Owens is so hostile towards the reporters, but its obviously because the reporters are 'clowns' and consistantly manipulate his words and actions.

Goobylal
09-27-2009, 09:47 PM

Harrison is pissed because TO called-out the Patriots for cheating during their SB-winning seasons, when he said he'd bring out the video camera before the MNF game. And thanks to Rodney's big mouth, TO just re-opened another wound with Harrison: his HGH suspension, which was more cheating on their part, since I'm sure most of their old guys used it.

Goobylal
09-27-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm with you. I listened to the WGR55 postgame (which was short because it was on WBEN930 due to the Sabres game) and I found myself wondering why Paul Hamilton and the hosts were so hard on Owens for his answers in the press conference. Owens obviously was still angry about the loss, as he should be, and as we are, and he has a right to question why more balls aren't thrown to the teams receivers. The playcalling either isn't aggressive enough, or Trent is too scared to execute his hot read. Owens obviously can't say this, or can't say what he feels because he doesn't want to step outside his bounds and because it'll get twisted and blown out of proportion by the media. So what can he say? He knows it's better that he just says nothing or as little as possible. Paul Hamilton and the media wonder why Owens is so hostile towards the reporters, but its obviously because the reporters are 'clowns' and consistantly manipulate his words and actions.
The mediots are just pissed that TO won't talk to them, because they're hack writers.