PDA

View Full Version : "We were just going with the plays that were called"

VeggieMan14
09-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Words by T.O in his press conferance... he said it almost as many times that A.I said practice

Does this mean that the play calling doesnt want Trent to throw down field? I don't blame T.O one bit for being upset but that did interest me

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 09:12 PM
we didn't throw downfield much with Turk, and now AVP .. then who is the common denominator ????

it ryhmes with Wrong

VeggieMan14
09-27-2009, 09:13 PM
we didn't throw downfield much with Turk, and now AVP .. then who is the common denominator ????

it ryhmes with Wronglol idk if Jauron completely rhymes with wrong but im smellin the same **** ur steppin in

Nighthawk
09-27-2009, 09:14 PM
The football team sucks at the leadership position, so it will suck on the field.

ddaryl
09-27-2009, 09:17 PM
lol idk if Jauron completely rhymes with wrong but im smellin the same **** ur steppin in

it does when you spell it Jauwrong

Syderick
09-27-2009, 09:22 PM
They went deep a couple times to T.O just didn't work out.

DMBcrew36
09-27-2009, 10:03 PM
I think passes to Evans and Owens were definitely called and probably in some regularity. Either:

A. The receivers aren't open and Trent checks off, or
B. The receivers aren't open enough in Trent's scared eyes and he checks off his hot read to something safer.

I'd be willing to bet it's a little bit of both but mostly B.

Stoneludlow
09-27-2009, 10:23 PM
I think passes to Evans and Owens were definitely called and probably in some regularity. Either:

A. The receivers aren't open and Trent checks off, or
B. The receivers aren't open enough in Trent's scared eyes and he checks off his hot read to something safer.

I'd be willing to bet it's a little bit of both but mostly B.

Or C. Trent doesn't have the arm strength to let it fly and let the WR be led to the ball down the sideline

mysticsoto
09-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Or C. Trent doesn't have the arm strength to let it fly and let the WR be led to the ball down the sideline

Except that Trent has thrown deep balls and not shown he lacks any strength. What he has shown is lacking the decision to go long...or maybe he's too scared the Oline cannot protect him long enough. I'm not sure, but Trent is definitely at the center of the problem...