PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with Special Teams?

OpIv37
09-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Yes, they had the TD and pinned the ball inside the 5, plus pretty good punt coverage.

They also had a fumble and either 3 or 4 penalties. In fact, they've had a penalty in every single game so far.

And I'm so sick of Roscoe Parrish. I don't understand this guy. He dances too much and doesn't run straight ahead. It's his 5th year in the league, yet he still thinks he's going to double back twice and get around the edge like he's back at Miami playing Florida International University or something. I can't wait until we get some guys off of injuries/suspensions so we can let McKelvin and Jackson handle returns.

psubills62
09-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Yes, they had the TD and pinned the ball inside the 5, plus pretty good punt coverage.

They also had a fumble and either 3 or 4 penalties. In fact, they've had a penalty in every single game so far.

And I'm so sick of Roscoe Parrish. I don't understand this guy. He dances too much and doesn't run straight ahead. It's his 4th year in the league, yet he still thinks he's going to double back twice and get around the edge like he's back at Miami playing Florida International University or something. I can't wait until we get some guys off of injuries/suspensions so we can let McKelvin and Jackson handle returns.

THANK you. Parrish is awful, provides nothing to this team anymore. Our special teams were the only decent part of this team, now it looks as though every other team has passed us by in that regard.

They need to quit with the penalties and they need to realize that Parrish should be inactive.

PECKERWOOD
09-27-2009, 09:41 PM
I thought that Roscoe could once generate a 3rd-4th pick for us, but he isn't the same player anymore. Right now we'd be lucky to get a 7th for him.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Hmmm, people are starting to come around. I get a lot of **** for stuff that people end up realizing...later.

hydro
09-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Hmmm, people are starting to come around. I get a lot of **** for stuff that people end up realizing...later.

Congrats, you won the Billszone. Hope it makes your wonderful life that much more fulfilling.

Owen DeBoard
09-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Just like you need to come around about Aaron Schobel. You talk about how much he sucks and this and that and the guy already has 2 sacks an int returned for a TD and a forced fumble that he recovered himself. Not to metion all those plays came on Tom Brady and Drew Brees. So dont be such a hypocrite.

Stoneludlow
09-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Yet if it weren't for ST the Saints march out with a shutout.

Owen DeBoard
09-27-2009, 11:33 PM
Yet if it weren't for ST the Saints march out with a shutout.
Very true.