X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Owen DeBoard
    • Sep 2007

Whatever happened to McGee returning kickoffs

I remember the guy was really good at it then they draft McKelvin and he takes it over. Then McKelvin gets hurt and Roscoe Parrish? WTF! I think McGee is our best kick returner including McKelvin when he is healthy. McGee doesnt dance he hits the hole and hits it hard. Leave it up to this coaching staff to not put the best guy at the position in. Put McGee back in there to return kicks!
    To be the man you got to beat the man!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Whatever happened to McGee returning kickoffs

both McGee and McKelvin were hobbled a little going into the game and Lankster was inactive, so we were thin at CB. That's why the coaches didn't risk any CB's on returns this week.

McGee is also the #1 CB on the team right now, which also makes the coaches less likely to use him on KO returns.

I agree though- he was damn good and I'd like to see him back there again.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Oaf
      Do you read what you write?
      • Jun 2007

The whole, don't want to wind the starting CB, thing is bunk. We HAVE been starting our starting CB, former #11 overall pick back there. Why don't we actually start the guy that has actually been a Pro Bowler there and has sprung more than one long one?

This continues to puzzle me. I was wrong about Parrish to be back there but seeing Omon last week back there was unbelievable as well.

Comment

• Stoneludlow
        aka: STONEHENGE
        • May 2005

Just a thought--if McGee isn't back there why not try Freddy Jackson, since BEAST MODE goes into effect @ RB next week?
        This has been a "View From the 'STONEHENGE'"

Comment

Working...
        X