PDA

View Full Version : Radom Thoughts about the Bills..

Bmax
09-27-2009, 09:49 PM
How bad of a start will it take to get Jauron fired..

I say if we lose the next two he is history especially if both the Dolphins and Browns are winless...

i'm not sold on Colt Mccoy until he shows me a stronger arm..I would rather bring in a Vet who has won somewhere before... problems is those guys are hard to find...for a resonable price...

Josh Reed is a FA either we sign him or we start playing Johnson more because
T O ain't coming back...Hardy might need a look at the mid season mark.

My guess is the Bills are already looking at filling out their roster with more Def and Off line from the 2010 draft...

I am wondering why the Cheifs gave Matt Cassel all that money ? Well at least we aren't paying Edwards Big money ....

You know it's a contract year when Chris Kelsey starts making plays !!!!

Why are the Bills having all these injuries..It never seemed to happen as much when Rusty Jones was here... Maybe we need to look at how these guys are being trained and conditioned...

Watching Freeney destroy Mike Gandy...ok so Bell might not be that bad after all.

Trent Edwards is not comfortable with his Off line .. He runs out of the pocket a lot.. Never seems to step up and though any more...

If Hangartner struggled this much with Ellis then hide the women and children when we play the Jets and Kris Jenkins...

Bmax