PDA

View Full Version : Jauron Presser

Owen DeBoard
09-27-2009, 10:01 PM
I would like nothing more to be able punch him in his ****ing face and see if he could show any emtion after that. He said that he made the right move by punting on 4th and 1 because he wasnt goin to give NO the game they had to earn it. Well that right there tells me that he has no confidence in Fred Jackson to get 1 JUST 1 ****ING YARD! He also tried to blame the loss on injuries. Are you ****ing kidding me? Ralph this guy makes you look that much dumber each week.

G Wolly
09-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Hearing the excuses week by week amazes me. Blaming it on injuries? Did the injuries tell you to punt or pick the plays that were called?

JD
09-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I hope he strokes out.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah i have pretty much been over him since week 8 when he got a ***ing contract extension

Owen DeBoard
09-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Hearing the excuses week by week amazes me. Blaming it on injuries? Did the injuries tell you to punt or pick the plays that were called?
Thats just bull****. I never hear any other coach making excuses for losing like this dumbass does. Then he has enough nerve to say that the final score doesnt show how hard these guys fought. How much worse can it get?

Stoneludlow
09-27-2009, 10:17 PM
On the pass play before that the reciever was not down. Replay showed he rolled over two Saints players w/o his knee touching the ground.

Jauron, excuse me SKELETOR, grow a pair and throw the challenge flag there. The officials blew their whistles early on that play.

The only part of the body that touched the ground was the top of his helmet, otherwise his knees were never down on the field.

Also why was SKELETOR clapping after turning the ball over after NO scored on their next pocession, hmmm? Did he have a bet on this game?

As long as SKELETOR is head coach the Bills have lost the games he should have taken his hand, put in his back pocket, and throw that flag!!

WANTED: A HEAD COACH WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO THROW THE CHALLENGE FLAG. PLEASE REPORT TO 1 BILLS DRIVE IN ORCHARD PARK, NY.

jimbohastle51
09-27-2009, 10:22 PM
if we loose to the dolphins next week i have a feeling something happens. i am not going to get into a i heard this or anything like that, but i really do believe that if we loose to the dolphins next week, thus going 1-3 and 0-2 in our division that jauron is replaced and or verbally put on notice. there are too many high end coaches available this offseason and not alot of jobs opening for ralph to not want to bring a new coach in. a guy like gruden who doesnt have the creds of holmgren, shanahan, and cowher will be forced to take a little less coin to get a head coaching gig and someone along his lines is they way we will hire. a guy with winning expirience!

JD
09-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Agree on everything you said Stone, except for the challenge call.. I believe Reed(?)'s elbow touched the turf. I could be wrong though.

Stoneludlow
09-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Agree on everything you said Stone, except for the challenge call.. I believe Reed(?)'s elbow touched the turf. I could be wrong though.

From the angles I saw on FOX only his helmet top touched as he rolled over the NO defenders and also if that was the replay shown on the Jumbotron that explains the BOO BIRDS increased volume before the punt team went out onto the field.

Stoneludlow
09-27-2009, 10:32 PM
if we loose to the dolphins next week i have a feeling something happens. i am not going to get into a i heard this or anything like that, but i really do believe that if we loose to the dolphins next week, thus going 1-3 and 0-2 in our division that jauron is replaced and or verbally put on notice. there are too many high end coaches available this offseason and not alot of jobs opening for ralph to not want to bring a new coach in. a guy like gruden who doesnt have the creds of holmgren, shanahan, and cowher will be forced to take a little less coin to get a head coaching gig and someone along his lines is they way we will hire. a guy with winning expirience!

Hate to correct you but the word is lose as in defeat. Loose is the opposite of tight.

JD
09-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Hate to correct you but the word is lose as in defeat. Loose is the opposite of tight.

Loose: every bills fans ******* after getting repeatedly ****ed by this organization