PDA

View Full Version : T.O.'s Record Broken, Trent Can't Get Playmakers the Ball, O Can't Score

raphael120
09-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Show of hands...who thought this year would go any differently?

See, and you wonder why no big name FA's want to come here, and why if they do come, we have to overpay...because **** like T.O.'s streak ending happens.

Trents shown me all I need to see. ****ing Matt Stafford put up more points with the LIONS OFFENSE against the Saints.

justasportsfan
09-27-2009, 10:43 PM
TO is a big name

raphael120
09-27-2009, 10:46 PM
TO is a big name

6.5 million, you think other teams out there were going to pay that much for T.O.?

How smart does the F.O. look to bring in T.O. now? We're paying 6.5 million for THIS!?!?

Anyone who knows anything about football knows this was a total ruse to get people to buy tickets. The Bills FO doesn't bring any solutions, just illusions.

justasportsfan
09-27-2009, 10:47 PM
6.5 million, you think other teams out there were going to pay that much for T.O.?

How smart does the F.O. look to bring in T.O. now? We're paying 6.5 million for THIS!?!?

Anyone who knows anything about football knows this was a total ruse to get people to buy tickets. The Bills FO doesn't bring any solutions, just illusions.
but he is a big name

SeatownBillsFan21
09-27-2009, 10:49 PM
this team will finish 7-9 or 6-10 just as i thought all along

raphael120
09-27-2009, 10:50 PM
but he is a big name

not after he gets done in buffalo he wont be

on another note, here's a perfect quote from Corey Griswold from WGR:

As much as the loss against New Orleans might seem like a string of bad decisions, there should be an examination into the aggressiveness of the quarterback and coach of the team. Dude needs to throw the damn ball already. I'm ready for some mistakes. The Bills make too many mistakes and mental errors for not trying to make any mistakes and mental errors.

raphael120
09-27-2009, 10:52 PM
another great one:

Think about it. Evans and Owens can't even get into a fight about who is getting the ball more. Both are being shut out. What's the point already of having these people? Save yourself the money and sign four Josh Reed's and invest in something else. How can Ralph stand it? I'd be furious at the inefficiency of the finances.

justasportsfan
09-27-2009, 10:53 PM
not after he gets done in buffalo he wont be

on another note, here's a perfect quote from Corey Griswold from WGR:
i completely agree with the comment but TO is still a big name

Stoneludlow
09-27-2009, 10:54 PM
this team will finish 7-9 or 6-10 just as i thought all along

Need a QB that isn't afraid to throw the ball deep even if the WR looks covered before the ball is let fly.

It could be another O for 6 in the division if things don't change quick!!