X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

I feel dirty

I am not only getting numb from the losses and stupid play calling (punt on 4th and one down by 10 under 8 to go?), but I am somewhat secretly enjoying it. I still want this team to win and do well every week, but every week of stupid decisions and losses brings this team closer to getting a whole new regime change.

Is this bad?
  • NorthCarBills
    • Jan 2006

Re: I feel dirty

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
    I am not only getting numb from the losses and stupid play calling (punt on 4th and one down by 10 under 8 to go?), but I am somewhat secretly enjoying it. I still want this team to win and do well every week, but every week of stupid decisions and losses brings this team closer to getting a whole new regime change.

Is this bad?
    Yup. I always want the Bills to win - always.

But these days, after the countless dumb decisions and subsequent defeats, the thought of a new regime is the only thought that makes me smile.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

The necessary changes should include a QB with the courage to throw the ball long.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

Is this bad?
        Just because a new regime will be brought in does not guarentee success nor that it will be the right regime.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

I think we're all a little "dirty" these days.

Knowing the plethera of quality coaches that are available it would be a crime to stick with dick one more year.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

there are so many good coaches out there.. we should have our choice.

we have essentially wasted another 4 years.. after wasting 2 with mularky and 2 with williams.. it just seems like a never ending string of **** that we hire to run this team..

maybe ralph will pay to get a good coach before he dies.. or maybe he will just die and the new owner will get a good coach.. i would like to see ralph witness a championship, but he has as much to do with them not getting one as any other person.
            Last edited by Tatonka; 09-28-2009, 08:06 AM.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

I found myself cheering at the end of the game when Pierre Thomas ran in that touchdown at the end of the game. It was a sarcastic cheer, but still a cheer. I never remember doing that before.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Is this bad?
                This fantasy must not include Ralph as the owner.

Jauron is probably looking at another extension.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Is this bad?
                  I am in the same boat that you're in...it's a little weird, but each week is a win-win from my perspective. If the Bills win, I'm happy...if they lose, I'm happy because it means (hopefully!) that Dickey and company are closer to the door!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train

Don't ruin my fantasy!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Night Train

Please don't mention fantasy and Dick extension in the same post. I'm too much of a homophobe.

Comment

• Marvelous
                        • Feb 2004

Is this bad?
                        I dunno. I remember 5 years ago we finished the season against the week 17 Jets. We we're alrewady eliminated form playoffs and a HOT topic was to win or lose. I was very heated in WE WIN! No matter who we are playing cause the feeling i get after a win is orgasmic. Esp against The Jets.. esp! I don't know who we coulda drafted had we lost that game.

-I think of it like this bro, If we are gonna suck & lose then so be it, but why say it it or hope for it & feel pathetic/dirty in the process.. If it happens, it happens. But we we're swept by the whole east last season, it's Dolphins week & we hate them. NE has beatin owned us for my whole marriage(10 years+) they even owned us before the Sam Adams bogey/S.I Cover/Milly game.. And we hate the Jets for how dirty and villianous they are.. So there's no way to ever see me ever being responsible for losing to any of them because i want a regime change.. It would feel unbearable..

-I did post a thread(10 minutes ago) requesting fans who attended the game to give insight..
                        ---------Maybe T.O & Evans are getting blanketed/doubled.
                        ----Or maybe they aren't getting open fast enough since Trent is under presure alot...If this is true then wtf. We all might feel poorly judgmental o' Trent & staff... After all It's ALex Van Pelt. We love this guy & want him to succeed here. Lets see how we/they adjust against Miami.

& please don't p[ut McGee on Tedd Ginn!!
                        GO BILLS!!! NE
                        Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
                        X