PDA

View Full Version : TO's (non) relationship with this team

LondonDrev
09-28-2009, 07:15 AM
I can't help but think that this whole reception streak ending for TO is a serious reflection of the poor relationship he has with Trent, the coaches, and this entire team. You would think if anyone cared at all about this guy they would make sure he gets a garbage reception, especially near the end of the game when the Saints would surely give up 5-8 yards without a fight.

The whole thing (read: the Buffalo Bills) has become such a pathetic mess, it's hard to even care anymore.

SabreEleven
09-28-2009, 07:19 AM
It's hard to care about the Bills when the Bills don't care.

Jan Reimers
09-28-2009, 07:33 AM
TO managed to catch a pass in 185 consecutive games, despite good, bad, or indifferent relationships with his coach, QB, etc. But it took gutless Dick and Timid Trent to end the streak. What an accomplishment!

Hemlepp53
09-28-2009, 07:38 AM
It's hard to care about the Bills when the Bills don't care.

At times like these I think we should care all the more. We need to send a message to the FO. Not sure how to do it.. Boycott attendance the next few games at the Ralph or get something to him begging that he acts before all is lost under Dick and Staff... Not sure how to accomplish this but... a message needs to be sent. The best way to get a message to Ralph is to hit him in the pocket... :bullseye:

HHURRICANE
09-28-2009, 08:02 AM
Wow, my blame the FO thread in February is finally getting traction!!

Yes, if you want to start the blame game it starts with the owner and Brandon.