X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Injury news?

Any news on any of the guys who left with injuries yesterday (such as our whole defensive backfield?)
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Injury news?

I don't think it matters much at DB. We'll just throw in some different guys who'll play 10 yards off the opposition's receivers.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      I don't think it matters much at DB. We'll just throw in some different guys who'll play 10 yards off the opposition's receivers.
      Jan you are such a pessimist today. I like it!!

Actually we coach to leave a circle of comfort around the opposing teams WRs. How do guys get that wide open?

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

if DJ goes 0-8 in our division how does he and his horrible staff keep there jobs
        seriously
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
          if DJ goes 0-8 in our division how does he and his horrible staff keep there jobs
          seriously
          0-8 in the division would mean that we lose all division games, still make a wildcard, lose the first wildcard game to another AFCEast team, somehow get to next round anyway, and would lose to another AFCEast team...

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tanked
            Any news on any of the guys who left with injuries yesterday (such as our whole defensive backfield?)
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
            X