PDA

View Full Version : Is this week vs Miami Jauron's do or die week?

Forward_Lateral
09-28-2009, 08:16 AM
If the Bills lose to Miami, it will be 8 straight in the division and 4-12 in his last 16 games. Should he be fired? I know a lot of you wanted him fired a long time ago, but is it a smart move to fire a coach after 4 games of a season? Obviously, if the Bills win, he'll buy himself more time, but how much longer can Buffalo afford to wait if the Bills keep losing? Do you just write the season off and have Jauron a lame duck for the remainder of the year?

I don't think it's do or die for Dick this week, but I think it should be. I think if Ralph really wanted to show his dedication to winning, which has been questioned numerous times in the past decade, he'll can Jauron if they lose to Miami this Sunday. I don't think it will happen, but I think it should.

That being said, go Bills. Squish those fish!

psubills62
09-28-2009, 08:23 AM
I think part of it depends on how he loses. If he makes another horrible coaching gaffe that ends up cementing our loss, it's very possible. If it's close, but say...Lindell misses a FG to win the game, probably not. If it's an absolute beatdown with no semblance of a decent offensive or defensive gameplan, probably.

I think he should have been gone last offseason. But I don't know if Wilson will have the guts to fire him mid-season. If he does, it will be during the bye week.

don137
09-28-2009, 11:07 AM
At this point I don't think Bobby April is head coaching material. I have not been impressed with the special teams at all this year. Very undisciplined. I think the next coach is not on this team.

gil
09-28-2009, 11:13 AM
At this point I don't think Bobby April is head coaching material. I have not been impressed with the special teams at all this year. Very undisciplined. I think the next coach is not on this team.

That says a lot about this FO as well - our roster of players isn't the only thing that's bunk - our coaches from Jauron on down are terrible.

I'm almost wishing they say screw it and hand the keys to AVP or something - it really couldn't get any worse than Jauron.

Owen DeBoard
09-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Well at least April shows emotion. I remember yesterday that they were punting and there was a player on the sideline that was supposed to be out there and they took a delay of game penalty because of it and April yelled at that player and pretty much threw him out there. If a mirical was to happen where Jauron got fired April would be good to take over for the rest of the year and after the season is over you go out and get the head coach you want because no guy is goin to come off the street and coach when this season has already started but we wont have to worry about it because Ralph aint goin to fire Jauron. He made it past last season where was willing to bet the farm that he was going to be fired after last season and he wasnt.