• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

How is Fewell still here?

Seriously the media can make it look like the D played well
    but i can say with pure honesty our D is just as bad as our O i was at the game sat on the 50yd line in the 300s watched the whole game and could see the whole feild and what i saw was disgusting
    We were plain and simple out coached in the 2nd Half
    gave up 80 yds on the ground in the second half
    Donte Whitner was playing close to 20 yards off the ball most of the game
    NO PASS RUSH unless we blitz NONE what so ever
    tell me again why Spencer Johnson is here?
    Kawika Mitchell?
    Aaron Maybin
    Denney?
    were was Schobel in the 2nd Half?
    I still love the media brianwash about ellison and his tackles LOL what a joke
    that kid gets run over all day and tackles guys who are catching passes in our underneath coverage crap were we let them throw the ball underneath all game and control the ball
    i Love how the media is trying to put a positive spin on this loss saying the D held them and the O didnt get it done LOL
    The O didnt get it done thats for sure but this Cover 2 garbage scheme is killing this team
    Our overpaid DLine is killing this team
    Our LBers are killing this team
    Fewell just keeps on getting free passes
    how many leads do we have to give up?
    how many times do we have to watch the other team just drive up and down the feild? especially in the 2nd half after real coaching staffs make there adjustments?
    Seriously folks
    its time to rebuild all over again
    Our D Sucks
    Last edited by bigbub2352; 09-28-2009, 09:46 AM.
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: How is Fewell still here?

huh? The D was the best unit out there. They can only do so much to carry the O.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      huh? The D was the best unit out there. They can only do so much to carry the O.
      HUH?
      i guess u didnt watch the 2nd half
      dont just believe the media
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Another brainless thread. The D played very well, IMO, and kept the Bills in it. The offense sucked, and the coaching decisions sucked. It's hard to blame the D, especially when they held their own until the final minutes, when it was too late anyways. I thought Fewell's gameplan was good enough to win Sunday, and if you told me the D would've held NO to 13 points late into the 4th quarter, I'd have bet all my money that the Bills would've won. Unfortunately, New Orleans' D-line owned Buffalo's O-line all game long, and Dick turned yellow at the end.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
          HUH?
          i guess u didnt watch the 2nd half
          dont just believe the media
          I watch the whole thing. They kept the team in the game. I mean sure, they weren't good enough to put the saints out but our D made our O look like idiots
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

I *did* watch the second half. Did the D struggle against the best offense in the league? Sure they did. But holding NO to 10 until late is still pretty damn good. Certainly they out-performed the O.
            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
              Another brainless thread. The D played very well, IMO, and kept the Bills in it. The offense sucked, and the coaching decisions sucked. It's hard to blame the D, especially when they held their own until the final minutes, when it was too late anyways. I thought Fewell's gameplan was good enough to win Sunday, and if you told me the D would've held NO to 13 points late into the 4th quarter, I'd have bet all my money that the Bills would've won. Unfortunately, New Orleans' D-line owned Buffalo's O-line all game long, and Dick turned yellow at the end.
              its not hard to blame the D they gave up 80 yds on the ground in hte 2nd half and gave up the drives that put the game away
              i dont disagree with anyone that the O was awful
              but how again do u give up 80yds in the 2nd half?
              outcoached maybe?
              Fewell was in his prevent bend but dont break crap and they ran the ball on us all day
              i guess that is the D playing good?
              brainless thread huh?
              wasnt the final score us losing by alot?
              oh yeah
              i guess that is how u do it in the NFL hold them in the 1st half but them let them crush u in the 2nd half
              while be outcoached as usual
              what happened in the Pats game?
              hmmmm....
              Cover 2 is awesome
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                I *did* watch the second half. Did the D struggle against the best offense in the league? Sure they did. But holding NO to 10 until late is still pretty damn good. Certainly they out-performed the O.
                Yep. I don't care what NFL team you are, if you score 7 points in a game, you won't win, especially against a team like New Orleans.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

I watch the whole thing. They kept the team in the game. I mean sure, they weren't good enough to put the saints out but our D made our O look like idiots
                  agree
                  but point is how does Fewell consitently get a pass?
                  when our D consistently sucks in the 2nd half?
                  dotn just focus on NO game
                  how about the last 10 games
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

its not hard to blame the D they gave up 80 yds on the ground in hte 2nd half and gave up the drives that put the game away
                    i dont disagree with anyone that the O was awful
                    but how again do u give up 80yds in the 2nd half?
                    outcoached maybe?
                    Fewell was in his prevent bend but dont break crap and they ran the ball on us all day
                    i guess that is the D playing good?
                    brainless thread huh?
                    wasnt the final score us losing by alot?
                    oh yeah
                    i guess that is how u do it in the NFL hold them in the 1st half but them let them crush u in the 2nd half
                    while be outcoached as usual
                    what happened in the Pats game?
                    hmmmm....
                    Cover 2 is awesome
                    If you watched the game, you'd realzie that coaching had nothing to do with the players (Ellison) who were out of position on those long TD runs at the end, or the dozen or so missed tackles. I'm not making excuses, but maybe they were tired?

Also, you pick your poison with the Saints. The Bills didn't want Brees to have his way and pick them apart, so they chose to take their chances with the run. It worked, for the most part, until about 8 minutes left in the game. I'm sure Fewell didn't count on his offensive counterparts to **** the bed and score 7 points against NO. They made a borderline terrible defense look like the 84 Bears.

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

Wow. What!? The D held the NFL's best offense to 10 points through 3 quarters, it was turnovers late in the game that scored the final TD's... There's only just much you can ask of a defense who has been on the field 80% of the game.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

agree
                        but point is how does Fewell consitently get a pass?
                        when our D consistently sucks in the 2nd half?
                        dotn just focus on NO game
                        how about the last 10 games
                        when has anyone here EVER given Fewell a pass? Not very often, but this week, it's not even remotely his fault the Bills lost.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Seriously the media can make it look like the D played well
                          but i can say with pure honesty our D is just as bad as our O i was at the game sat on the 50yd line in the 300s watched the whole game and could see the whole feild and what i saw was disgusting
                          We were plain and simple out coached in the 2nd Half
                          gave up 80 yds on the ground in the second half
                          Donte Whitner was playing close to 20 yards off the ball most of the game
                          NO PASS RUSH unless we blitz NONE what so ever
                          tell me again why Spencer Johnson is here?
                          Kawika Mitchell?
                          Aaron Maybin
                          Denney?
                          were was Schobel in the 2nd Half?
                          I still love the media brianwash about ellison and his tackles LOL what a joke
                          that kid gets run over all day and tackles guys who are catching passes in our underneath coverage crap were we let them throw the ball underneath all game and control the ball
                          i Love how the media is trying to put a positive spin on this loss saying the D held them and the O didnt get it done LOL
                          The O didnt get it done thats for sure but this Cover 2 garbage scheme is killing this team
                          Our overpaid DLine is killing this team
                          Our LBers are killing this team
                          Fewell just keeps on getting free passes
                          how many leads do we have to give up?
                          how many times do we have to watch the other team just drive up and down the feild? especially in the 2nd half after real coaching staffs make there adjustments?
                          Seriously folks
                          its time to rebuild all over again
                          Our D Sucks

You are going to get trashed for this thread but you are dead on.

So many of our fans fall in love with our mediocre players here.

We got rushed on for over 200 yards. I'm pretty sure that was a season high for the Saints.

Our D can't dictate a game. They just try to hang on. This has been the same crap for 5 years now. But they played well because they didn't let the game get out of hand til late. What a joke.

No playmakers. No talent. There isn't one pro-bowler caliber defender on this team. Even Stroud seems to play at half speed alot of the time.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                            when has anyone here EVER given Fewell a pass? Not very often, but this week, it's not even remotely his fault the Bills lost.
                            You just gave him a pass.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Our O also had several players who were questionable or probable coming into the game. Some had limited practice right up until Friday. They were not 100% healthy, but they played anyway.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X