PDA

View Full Version : Why players love Jauron.

justasportsfan
09-28-2009, 11:22 AM
He's a nice guy. Treats them well. He has their back. Even when they lose and fail he defends his players.

Players don't love Bellicheat because he's a nice guy , they love him because he cheats , er I mean ,HE WINS.

Ryan :" I didn't come here (AFCE) to kiss Bellichicks rings".
Dick: "can I shine them for you Bill? Will work for tips"

Even when the Jets win, Ryan challenges his players to play better while Dick keeps saying "we like our players. " even when they haven't proven a thing.

BB hardly ever praises his team when they win because their job is not finished UNTIL THEY WIN THE SB.

Dick praises his team after losing "they played hard .blah,blah blah". Thats why our players are soft. Dick cuddles them.

TacklingDummy
09-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Put Brady on the Bills and they win yesterday. Put Edwards on the Pats and they lose.

justasportsfan
09-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Put Brady on the Bills and they win yesterday. Put Edwards on the Pats and they lose.
Brady was pissed even after they beat us. Didn't want to be interviewed.

Trent was calm yesterday. No fire just like his coach.

Meathead
09-28-2009, 11:55 AM
all you need to know about why the players love dick is not one single ounce of pressure on mckdumbass for not being careful with the fatal return

its just not acceptable to have zero accountability

PECKERWOOD
09-28-2009, 11:56 AM
He doesn't have confidence in his players, otherwise he would've went for it on 4th & 1 instead of punting the ball back to the #1 offense in the NFL, while down 2 scores with 7:30 left on the clock in the 4th quarter. Look at Sean Payton, he goes for it twice on 4th & 1, it doesn't phase him. Jauron just sits there clueless, motionless like embalming fluid is being pumped through his veins.

Historian
09-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Dick praises his team after losing "they played hard .blah,blah blah". Thats why our players are soft. Dick cuddles them.

Some of us have seen all this 25 years ago...with Kay Stevenson.