PDA

View Full Version : TO's latest tweet

JRyan154
09-28-2009, 01:10 PM
I know half of you hate these, but maybe I missed something on this one...is there a feud between TO and Harrison?

"So Rodney, I'm thinking if u overnite it 2day, I'll get em by 2morr @ noon. Better yet, mark it Priority!! I "really" wanna b a CHAMPION like u!!"

Sorry, I don't post here much, not sure how to do the quotes thing correctly

http://twitter.com/terrellowens/status/4448430264

kelly2reed4six
09-28-2009, 01:29 PM
T.O. needs to grow up. WTF is he, 13? geez. He is better than that to allow a piece of **** like harrison to get under his skin....

Tatonka
09-28-2009, 01:31 PM
i think it is awesome.. Harrison took a shot at TO for no reason.. now TO is making sure that everyone knows he was a roid user.

if anyone should not throw stones it is harrison, considering all the dirty plays and questionable things he has done.

TO should comment on how one of his eyes looks the other way, like a Dr. Suess book.

Prov401
09-28-2009, 01:41 PM
i think it is awesome.. Harrison took a shot at TO for no reason.. now TO is making sure that everyone knows he was a roid user.

if anyone should not throw stones it is harrison, considering all the dirty plays and questionable things he has done.

TO should comment on how one of his eyes looks the other way, like a Dr. Suess book.

Totally agree.

Mudflap1
09-28-2009, 01:57 PM
On "Football Night In America" last night, they showed the Bills game and the press conference afterwards, of which the press was totally just baiting T.O. and trying to get him to pop off, and he wouldn't take the bait. Harrison then called T.O. a clown multiple times and basically said how he doesn't like him, at all. So T.O. is dishing it back out. I don't see anything wrong with it.

This brings up another topic which is tangentially relevant to another thread: I know T.O. has the mystique of being a quote-happy drama queen, but why is it okay for him to be completely baited at press conferences with obnoxious questions, but Dick Jauron skates scott-free at his press conferences? I guess the simple answer is that T.O. has the history of pleasing the press with crazy antics, and Jauron is as dry as they come. But still, there is a double standard. If T.O. doesn't want to talk, then leave him alone. After all, it's the right thing to do for him to not be controversial. What a concept! Let the guy do the right thing!

Crisis
09-28-2009, 02:53 PM
rofl, TO is the man

Syderick
09-28-2009, 03:03 PM
That'll teach Rodney a thing or 2

Crisis
09-28-2009, 03:04 PM
and seriously? is it not enough we had to put up with all the dirty **** harrison has done on the field and the love-fest for bruschi while they were players, that we now have to watch all of them be broadcasters now? seriously, i HATE new england. can't get away from these douche bags.

RockStar36
09-28-2009, 03:06 PM
I can't believe NBC gave Harrison a job and still employs him. So far in three weeks he has gotten into multiple Twitter arguments with current players. He is retired. He needs to let it go.

mybills
09-28-2009, 03:09 PM
"So Rodney, I'm thinking if u overnite it 2day, I'll get em by 2morr @ noon. Better yet, mark it Priority!! I "really" wanna b a CHAMPION like u!!"

:rofl:

T-Long
09-28-2009, 03:14 PM
I can't believe NBC gave Harrison a job and still employs him. So far in three weeks he has gotten into multiple Twitter arguments with current players. He is retired. He needs to let it go.
Ummm, where have you been? The Harrisson tweets were done by an imposter. It wasn't him.

RockStar36
09-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Ummm, where have you been? The Harrisson tweets were done by an imposter. It wasn't him.

That is news to me but I can believe it. So that knocks down one argument. Meanwhile, he definitely called T.O. a clown and claimed in the media that he can now put a bounty on a player since he isn't playing. Again, the fact that NBC is still employing him is pretty bad.

Forward_Lateral
09-28-2009, 03:27 PM

Yeah, because calling an NFL player a "clown" on national TV is so much better, and professional.

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 03:28 PM
What did harrison say i missed it.

Mudflap1
09-28-2009, 03:33 PM
That is news to me but I can believe it. So that knocks down one argument. Meanwhile, he definitely called T.O. a clown and claimed in the media that he can now put a bounty on a player since he isn't playing. Again, the fact that NBC is still employing him is pretty bad.

He needs to read "Quiet Strength" by his co-host Tony Dungy...