PDA

View Full Version : Hangartner couldn't snap the ball properly

Trent"5Alive"Edwards
09-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Trent should have taken him by the facemask and scream in his face. That costs about a 1 second delay in reading the field.

Ebenezer
09-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Trent should have taken him by the facemask and scream in his face.

yeah, because this works so well with grown adults...

HHURRICANE
09-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Trent should have taken him by the facemask and scream in his face. That costs about a 1 second delay in reading the field.

It's Trent's fault. He should have been throwing the ball deep and it kept distracting Hangartner. Same reason the line wasn't blocking well.

Ebenezer
09-28-2009, 02:44 PM
It's Trent's fault. He should have been throwing the ball deep and it kept distracting Hangartner. Same reason the line wasn't blocking well.

:wtf:

chernobylwraiths
09-28-2009, 02:46 PM
:wtf:

:sarcasm:

Mudflap1
09-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Trent should've given Hangartner a swift kick in the behind late in the game when Hangartner was at the line of scrimmage pre-snap.

Michael82
09-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I was wondering if Hangartner was hurt...for some reason, he couldn't snap right at all at the end of the game. Maybe his back injury flared up a bit.....

HHURRICANE
09-28-2009, 03:19 PM
I was wondering if Hangartner was hurt...for some reason, he couldn't snap right at all at the end of the game. Maybe his back injury flared up a bit.....

It was from squeeling like a pig the entire game.

Ebenezer
09-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Remember before the game when I said to you that the Bills O-line gets exposed by the Saints and you laughed and remarked that the Saints D-line had nobody?? The Bills O-line was getting toasted the entire game. Hentgartner was too busy trying to get out of his stance and give Edwards any time he could resulting in rushed and terrible snaps.

Dr. Lecter
09-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Allen Wilson said his hand was wrapped after the game.

bills4ver
09-28-2009, 04:48 PM
It looked like Hangartner played even though he was still hurt, he was getting pushed back all game and then could not snap at the end.

He has played well the last 2 weeks, so I hope he heals up or fixes what ever was wrong.

Ebenezer
09-28-2009, 04:54 PM
the way the OL is falling will there be anybody left at the end of the year?

DynaPaul
09-28-2009, 05:30 PM
He snapped it bad a whole bunch of times during the game. The guy is a backup, not a starter.

jamze132
09-28-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't know what happened to Hangartner but he needs to fix that **** ASAP.

Nighthawk
09-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Allen Wilson said his hand was wrapped after the game.

From the brushburns he got dragging his hand on the turf???:D

billsTOfan
09-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Trent did a good job picking it up off bad snaps. If he plays bad, Make Wood the Center.

Michael82
09-28-2009, 06:24 PM
the way the OL is falling will there be anybody left at the end of the year?
nope and that includes Trent. If we keep replacing the OL with more scrubs...Trent Edwards will be knocked out with another concussion or big injury before the bye week. We will definitely see Fitzpatrick sometime this year.

unpaid_bills
09-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Trent isnt a yeller/screamer (or Jauron for that matter) in fact i can honestly say he usually just stands there with a blank stare. This season you cant even see his eyes because of the sunglasses, Ralphie must have said something.

Also a little thing not sure if anyone has noticed, (i think its a big mistake) both the Offense (AVP) and Defense (Fewell) coordinators are in the booth and not on the sideline, WTF?

We have a young team with little experience, depth at many key positions (QB, OL, etc.) you need the coaches on the field. We dont have experienced backups that can help coach the younger players. I am a big believer the coaches need to hear and see what is going on they have to make split second decisions how can you do that from up in the booth, thats assuming your communication is working. Here is a sample of the communication on the 4th and 1.
Coach Dick - Alex 4th and 1 want to go or punt?
AVP - Punt? static are you kidding me? go for it (jauron doesnt hear because of the static)
Coach Dick - Punt team
Sounds stupid but how can you explain some of the Coaching / communication errors this team repeatedly has?

Does Jauron even have a copy of the plays we are running? Just asking cause every other successful team the HC carries a laminated list of plays. If the coaches are on the field they can actually coach and teach the players when they make the mistake instead of emailing or faxing them pictures of what they did wrong. They need to change this IMMEDIATELY in my opinion this is purely a coaching philosophy that will not/can not work with the current talent we have

Message to Coach Jauron get with the program, emmulate those who are successfull:bike: winners win for a reason. losers lose because they are not trying to emmulate winners

eee1776
09-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Hangartner's back was hurt all week long and went into the game dinged up. They something happen to his hand. He had to hang in there just to make the line calls.

unpaid_bills
09-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Isnt that why we have backups. Wood played Center at Louisville, Levitre has also played Center. How about putting in the long-snapper. Just saying if there is similar injury at say QB where he cant grasp/grip the ball we would have pulled him and put in the backup. Another fact in point, our coaching staff does not have a clue.

If we are seeing this watching the game on TV or at the stadium you mean to tell me paid professional coaches/trainers dont notice? If that is the case every single one should be fired. How about the genious move of putting Edwards under center after the say 5th or so snap to the turf? Maybe a timeout or substution? To me it just goes back to the culture, we need to make a change at the top. As professional sports franchise in the NFL not being able to execute a decent drive in 4 quarters at home, inability to consistently get a shotgun snap to your QB, throw 8+ checkdown passes to a 3rd string tight end, the list goes on and on