PDA

View Full Version : Officially Jumped off the DJ bandwaggon!

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Now ive been "drinking the kool-aid" for years now. I now relaize DJ is ruining this team. They have all the talent you can ask for. No screen passes last year? 4-1 you punt in a game like that? Roscoe Parrish still on this team? Theres no way way we cant gameplan TO and Lee into the game more. And the 10 yard cushion on defense is killing me. We drafted mcgee and mckelvin to be shut down corners LET THEM DO IT.

God my brothers a saints fan too it put me over the edge.

DynaPaul
09-28-2009, 05:27 PM
What took you so long?

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
What took you so long? I BILLeved it could get better. We didnt have as much talent as we do now the last few years.

Philagape
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Why on earth would Dick have ever had a bandwagon?

Nighthawk
09-28-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm glad you have finally seen the light...you'll feel better for it. Just think of the joy you'll have win this loser gets himself fired?

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm glad you have finally seen the light...you'll feel better for it. Just think of the joy you'll have win this loser gets himself fired?Well that all depends if i hear my boy Billy cowher gets to take over.

Nighthawk
09-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Well that all depends if i hear my boy Billy cowher gets to take over.

That would be awesome, but I think he ends up in Carolina.

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 05:38 PM
That would be awesome, but I think he ends up in Carolina.
IF we dont get a big name proven coach ralphs a joke.

Dr. Pepper
09-28-2009, 05:39 PM
if it takes losing more games to get Jauron fired, is it wrong to hope to lose? if it helps the team in the long run?

bills4ver
09-28-2009, 05:42 PM
lol, after last year I still can't believe that he was not fired. He came out week 1 and played and last week beat a TERRIBLE team. This week against a good team you could just see more of the same crappy coaching.

Nothing will change until he is gone, and we UPGRADE!

Mad Bomber
09-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Why on earth would Dick have ever had a bandwagon?More like a manure wagon
http://www.campsilos.org/excursions/grout/two/litchfield_manure_wagon_lg.jpg

ddaryl
09-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Now ive been "drinking the kool-aid" for years now. I now relaize DJ is ruining this team. They have all the talent you can ask for. No screen passes last year? 4-1 you punt in a game like that? Roscoe Parrish still on this team? Theres no way way we cant gameplan TO and Lee into the game more. And the 10 yard cushion on defense is killing me. We drafted mcgee and mckelvin to be shut down corners LET THEM DO IT.

God my brothers a saints fan too it put me over the edge.

I honestly wish you never had to join the club... but now that were all on board... I think Dicks days are numbered

Meathead
09-28-2009, 06:11 PM
welcome to 08 game 12

homeslice5484
09-28-2009, 06:13 PM
is it bad to hope we lose the next 3 games so hes canned? Cuz you know we are not going to the playoffs. Heck, Tampa got shutout this week and we let them stay in the game against us till the 4th quarter.

Michael82
09-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Who's going to start the FireDickJauron.com website?

I already said it several times to Ralph, as I saw him get into his car last night. FIRE THE COACH! Get rid of Dick Jauron and bring in Bill Cowher!

Scumbag College
09-28-2009, 06:34 PM
More like a manure wagon
http://www.campsilos.org/excursions/grout/two/litchfield_manure_wagon_lg.jpg

We've had the same manure wagon for head coaches here since Marv left.

BillsRGreat
09-28-2009, 06:41 PM
What took you so long?

yeah - what Devil said

BillsRGreat
09-28-2009, 06:43 PM

I already said it several times to Ralph, as I saw him get into his car last night. FIRE THE COACH! Get rid of Dick Jauron and bring in Bill Cowher!

1) The site already exists

2) way to help the cause - since Ralph was accosted by a fan while getting into his car to drive home he must now realize that Dick is the wrong choice. - I'm glad all major decisions start by seemingly unruly fans yelling things that should be clear as day already.....

:brilliant:

Typ0
09-28-2009, 07:01 PM

more like fire DJ and bring in a high school Quarterbacks coach..

Michael82
09-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I found another one....

http://www.firejauron.com/

http://www.firejauron.com/images/firejauronzn4.gif

trapezeus
09-28-2009, 07:37 PM
these last ten years have been brutal.

Billsownsall, i hope you are going through the progession i went through after losing to the 49ers at home. You find that you love the bills, but you can't escape that the current makeup is a losing endeavor. you want this team to be a champion, but you know, even with the limited talent on the roster, that they can't get there.

So welcome to the group. hopefully in a few weeks or the end of the year, we are all optimists, and we commend you for holding on for so long.

DynaPaul
09-28-2009, 09:06 PM
I can say I was never even on his band wagon. As soon as he was hired I knew it was a bad move.