PDA

View Full Version : Dilfer on TO

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 05:15 PM
TO is trying to change his image and staying out of trouble and Dilfer just trashes him. When TO was asked questions after the game he said nothing bad. He answered most questions "just going with the plays that are called" . Then he gets asked

reporter- " Now do you think the quarterbacks decisions is taking you and lee out of the game"

To answers " I dont wanna answer that question"

Reporter- "You could say no there you know"

To responds " Im not going to answer that because no matter what i say your going to make it sound like what you want it to"

To couldnt be any more mature. What is he suppose to say?

Then Dilfer goes on sportscenter and say about whether TO answered them good or not

"TO didnt do what he needed to do in the interview, he sounded arrogant and selfish"

WHAT IS HE SUPPOSE TO DO?!?!?!?!?!

billsTOfan
09-28-2009, 05:22 PM
It was the way TO was talking. His tone screamed attitude.

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
It was the way TO was talking. His tone screamed attitude.

He just lost a football game and didnt catch a pass. Is he suppose to be jolly? I damn hope hes mad.

Night Train
09-28-2009, 05:26 PM
I could hear Sullivan and 2 guys from the Rochester D&C as clear as day. They were baiting him in the worst way and he didn't bite.

That's called journalism ? Maybe in the world of Springer.

billsTOfan
09-28-2009, 05:27 PM
He just lost a football game and didnt catch a pass. Is he suppose to be jolly? I damn hope hes mad.

He should be mad at himself too, and say i gotta play better and help this team win.

His tone screamed I'm not telling you but ya i'm pissed off.

BillsOwnAll
Exactly NT. Then dilfer still trashes on him for it. Even if TO wasnt a bill i would be mad. I hate stuff like that.

BillsOwnAll
He should be mad at himself too, and say i gotta play better and help this team win.

His tone screamed I'm not telling you but ya i'm pissed off.

What question did they asked would this answer be relevant for? Find it and ill agree.

Nighthawk
09-28-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm backing T.O. on this one. The reporters were being ass*oles and should be ashamed of how they tried to goat him into saying something. I wish T.O. would tell everybody how bad these coaches suck and how big a pussy that Trent is playing like. At least it's honesty!

BillsOwnAll
09-28-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm backing T.O. on this one. The reporters were being ass*oles and should be ashamed of how they tried to goat him into saying something. I wish T.O. would tell everybody how bad these coaches suck and how big a pussy that Trent is playing like. At least it's honesty! Trent Didnt hae time to throw the long ball yesterday. You need more then 3 seconds in the pocket for them to get down the field and then for him to see them. It happen once, he oerthrew. Every other good QB has at least 5 seconds in the pocket. Look how much time Peyton gets. And Brady in his hay days. They have 10 seconds to scan the field then throw it.