PDA

View Full Version : Chris Carter rips TO on Sportscenter

billsTOfan
09-28-2009, 05:24 PM
WR Great Chris Carter said the following.

Carter: TO, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE from a Professional WR to drop passes. None. And to do it a few times already. Also to allow a defender to beat you to the ball and get in front of you? No excuse. TO needs to get more open and not do these things.

JD
09-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Can't disagree with the guy..

Hemlepp53
09-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Carter is right. TO needs to step it up but... Keep in mind he isnt throwing the ball. He has dropped some critical passes when we needed it to sustain a drive. Trent and TO need to get tons of 1 on 1 work quick if this is going to work out long term.

justasportsfan
09-28-2009, 08:25 PM
:rofl: Carter dropped the ball in the endzone which would've been a TD in his last game as a fin that lost them the game.

Hemlepp53
09-28-2009, 08:26 PM
:rofl: Carter dropped the ball in the endzone which would've been a TD in his last game as a fin that lost them the game.

I feel you but the number caught to the number dropped in ratio to times thrown at is not good....

justasportsfan
09-28-2009, 08:27 PM
I feel you but the number caught to the number dropped in ratio to times thrown at is not good....

the qb throw has something to do with that.

TheBrownBear
09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
the qb throw has something to do with that.
I'm not too big on Trent right now, but the passes that TO has dropped have nothing to do with Edwards. TO needs to catch the damn ball.