PDA

View Full Version : 3-2

jimbohastle51
09-28-2009, 09:41 PM
after the next 2 games are over i do not see any exuses why our team is not 3-2. no way should we loose to the dolphins without pennington (hennes first NFL start) and porter banged up (may not even play) we have owned them through the past 4 years for the most part, and the browns should be a even bigger gimme game than the bucs were. no exuse why our season and offense shouldnt be headed in the right direction by week 6 when we play the jets. there is ZERO reason we should not be 3-2 against the jets.

Nighthawk
09-28-2009, 09:42 PM
I agree...but we will see.

OpIv37
09-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Just like we weren't going to lose to the Dolphins last year after they were 1-15 in 07, and having the Browns at home on Monday night last year was a "gimme"?

psubills62
09-28-2009, 09:47 PM
I agree as well. These are two games we should win. I have two hopes: 1) AVP will show us a good gameplan, getting the receivers significantly involved, and 2) Lynch comes out running with an emotional charge because he couldn't help us the first few weeks.

Nighthawk
09-28-2009, 09:50 PM
I agree as well. These are two games we should win. I have two hopes: 1) AVP will show us a good gameplan, getting the receivers significantly involved, and 2) Lynch comes out running with an emotional charge because he couldn't help us the first few weeks.

I want them to come up with a game plan that gets the ball in Owens & Evans hands at least 15-20 times. Let your playmakers make plays...that's how you win football games!

psubills62
09-28-2009, 09:57 PM
I want them to come up with a game plan that gets the ball in Owens & Evans hands at least 15-20 times. Let your playmakers make plays...that's how you win football games!

I agree. Here's what I don't understand: they were essentially just running out the clock at the end. So why not give T.O. his reception during the game by a quick WR screen? Just hike, pass very fast to T.O., have two WR's as blockers in front and let him go 5 yards or so. Even if it only gets 3 yards, it's a way to get our playmakers involved.

unpaid_bills
09-28-2009, 09:58 PM
after the next 2 games are over i do not see any exuses why our team is not 3-2. no way should we loose to the dolphins without pennington (hennes first NFL start) and porter banged up (may not even play) we have owned them through the past 4 years for the most part, and the browns should be a even bigger gimme game than the bucs were. no exuse why our season and offense shouldnt be headed in the right direction by week 6 when we play the jets. there is ZERO reason we should not be 3-2 against the jets.

would like to agree but this time is so inconsistent we lose to teams we should beat, play competitive almost pull out wins against the Pats, Saints when we were big underdogs.

Remember the days when Bills v Dolphins used to be THE GAME and mean something, it was our rivalry and actually a game you look forward to. Look today pretty sad state for both teams

BertSquirtgum
09-28-2009, 10:00 PM
the bills are all banged up. two important starters won't be playing for sure(whitner and mckelvin). i don't see the bills beating the dolphins. hopefully they'll beat cleveland because i'll be at the game.

Pinkerton Security
09-28-2009, 10:00 PM
I agree, I truly think we are a better football team than the Phins (without Chad and Porter at least) and the Browns...however who knows what could happen, we are the Bills after all..

psubills62
09-28-2009, 10:01 PM
would like to agree but this time is so inconsistent we lose to teams we should beat, play competitive almost pull out wins against the Pats, Saints when we were big underdogs.

Remember the days when Bills v Dolphins used to be THE GAME and mean something, it was our rivalry and actually a game you look forward to. Look today pretty sad state for both teams

So far this season, we've beaten the team we should beat and lost to the teams we should have lost to. Maybe it's just me, but except for the Cleveland MNF game last year, that's generally what the trend is under Jauron.

BillsWin
09-28-2009, 10:08 PM
I agree. No excuse whatsoever. Trent needs to get the ball to his wideouts, Lynch is back and if we dont win the next two Dick should be canned.

BillsWin
09-28-2009, 10:09 PM
scratch that, Dick should have been canned a while ago.

psubills62
09-28-2009, 10:10 PM
I agree. No excuse whatsoever. Trent needs to get the ball to his wideouts, Lynch is back and if we dont win the next two Dick should be canned.

Well, there's the problem...there have been MANY times when Dick SHOULD have been canned. The real question is...when WILL he be fired?