PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: 4th and 1

unpaid_bills
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Forked from: 4th and 1 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=3001633)

unpaid. who do you think made the moronic decision to punt on 4 and 1? it sure as **** wasn't AVP. dick moron made the call. what a pathetic excuse for a coach.

exactly what me and my cousin said at the game. i told him if they score any points off of this, we are leaving the game. we did exactly that after the saints kicked the field goal.

I blame both th OC and Head Coach. On this team the OC calls the plays, Jauron has the call when to go on 4th down. What i am trying to say i think they are not communicating the OC is upstairs in the booth, he should be on the sideline next to the HC. Did they even talk about it? The game looks different when you are standing on the sideline as opposed to up several rows. Dick is ultimately to blame, but why arent the OCs on the field they cant suggest that? I understand playing the odds, etc. but you also at some point have to make a play to win and give the team some confidence. a punt on 4th and 1 with the game on the line in the 4th quarter says we arent good enough on offense to gain 1 yard, our avg at best banged up defense can contain the best offense in the league --- makes sense Pathetic

Canadian'eh!
09-29-2009, 07:26 AM
Disagree... this is 100% the call of the HC. Can't cop out and say AVP didn't push hard enough. It's not his place really. It's the COACHES call.