PDA

View Full Version : Just a question?????????

airdog32
09-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Is there any team in the NFL other than B-LO that has there coordinators in the booth? what type of direction do they get when on the bench there's no fire on this team from players to coordinatorsbesides April he is the only one who gets in the face of his players and shows emotion! These guys are getting paid way to much to under perfrom but I guess it all comes down to the Head coach his laid back style of coaching has never worked for him and never will unless he has HOF players ala Tony Dungy!!!! It is time to stop making excuses DJ Get your OC nad DC to the field and start getting players faces and what is with your play calling my pop warner team is more creative than you!!!! Listen Mr. Wilson just suck it up and fire the P.O.S DJ and hand it over to April or bring someone with exp.... Chucky or Billeck or even Shannon I could care less just fire DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamze132
09-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Cowher please...

Night Train
09-29-2009, 03:23 AM
The rotten tomatoes just bounce of the booth window.

They're smarter than we think, I guess.

trapezeus
09-29-2009, 08:33 AM
i see no issue with them in the booth. if that's how they see the field better and diagnosis things, fine.

the problem is the HC can't keep the team motivated.he's the only guy down there to say, "we are in this. lets come up with a play." his suck the life out of you style was evident in the NE game. with the game on the line and TE coming to the sidelines, DJ barely got to the QB huddle to tell them anything.

He's a dud.