PDA

View Full Version : BSD- Bills Week 3 Film Session...

patmoran2006
09-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Before we turn our attentions to the upcoming Week 4 matchup between our dinged up Buffalo Bills and the hated, also-dinged-up Miami Dolphins, we’ll take a glance back at the Bills’ Week 3 27-7 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
This is your first look back – our weekly Film Session.

READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/bills-week3-film-session/)

Forward_Lateral
09-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Good article. I agree with pretty much all of it, although you left out the cowardism on the sidelines by a certain head coach who will remain dickle....eeeerrrrrr nameless.

patmoran2006
09-29-2009, 09:03 AM
I didn't write it
(but I agree with ya)

DMBcrew36
09-29-2009, 09:10 AM
Good read. Some nice points in there.

I'm not worried about Terrell, either. He is going to drop a ball now and then, which is fine, because he makes up for it with the catches he does make. If Trent can get time and place a nicely thrown ball, Owens will make a play. Van Pelt needs to scheme better at incorporating Owens. The O-line needs to block better and give Trent time to find him.

Poz is definitely missed. He was border-line dominant in the opener against New England before he got hurt. Buggs is just inexperienced and hasn't put in the time that Poz has, studying and preparing. I can't wait for the day when Jauron announces Poz will be available for the upcoming game.

And Jackson is definitely a stud, but I think a lot of people in the Bills fanbase have forgotten what they have in Marshawn Lynch. Lynch is going to come to Miami Sunday with fresh legs and hunger from having to sit and watch the past 3 games. I found it interesting how New Orleans waited until the 2nd half to bring out Thomas. I would find it intriguing if the Bills used Lynch in the 1st half to bruise up the opposing defense and then brought out Jackson in the 2nd half to run wild.