PDA

View Full Version : Anyone just watch the piece on TO on espn?

Bone
09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Panic or Patience, Dilfer send panic ( We all can agree) but at the end of the piece the reporter said," Dick Jauron said,"We will get him more involved into the offense, no matter what the defense does."

I really would like to find an actuall print on this and making sure that Jauron said that because that would be the first time EVER that he would say something like that.

jimbohastle51
09-29-2009, 10:02 AM
I think next week our offense starts firing. Remember they wont have pennington and it looks like porter isnt playing either and then the following week we play the browns. By the jets game our offense should b to form

yordad
09-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I think next week our offense starts firing. Remember they wont have pennington and it looks like porter isnt playing either and then the following week we play the browns. By the jets game our offense should b to formI highly doubt the Bills turn it around in an away game vs a 3-4. I just will have to see that one to believe it.

RockStar36
09-29-2009, 10:07 AM
I think next week our offense starts firing. Remember they wont have pennington and it looks like porter isnt playing either and then the following week we play the browns. By the jets game our offense should b to form

That sounds about right.

Beat up on the winless teams so everyone buys into the system again, only to watch them flounder when they play the winning teams.

chernobylwraiths
09-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Panic or Patience, Dilfer send panic ( We all can agree) but at the end of the piece the reporter said," Dick Jauron said,"We will get him more involved into the offense, no matter what the defense does."

I really would like to find an actuall print on this and making sure that Jauron said that because that would be the first time EVER that he would say something like that.

I heard him say it on GR yesterday.

Bone
09-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Dick Jauron 2-21 against teams with winning records in Buffalo, enough said.

trapezeus
09-29-2009, 10:09 AM
i love that people get excited that we aren't play other teams starters. when in the history of bills football has that been a good thing? We cave no matter who is on the field. The dolphins will run that ball down our throat. and unless we make the dolphins throw, they are going to literally run away with this game with their misdirections and their wildcat. our JV starter squad is down to the bare bones of reserves.

Get your sabres jersey on. football season is going to be over next week.

DMBcrew36
09-29-2009, 10:37 AM
i love that people get excited that we aren't play other teams starters. when in the history of bills football has that been a good thing? We cave no matter who is on the field. The dolphins will run that ball down our throat. and unless we make the dolphins throw, they are going to literally run away with this game with their misdirections and their wildcat. our JV starter squad is down to the bare bones of reserves.

Get your sabres jersey on. football season is going to be over next week.

And Chad Henne is no JP Losman. He's a smart, smart player, and one of the best QBs to ever play for the maize and blue of Michigan.

I expect Henne to struggle somewhat, but he will still be capable of running the offense.

kelly2reed4six
09-29-2009, 10:50 AM
I don't care if they score 1000 points this week and TO/Evans have 50 touchdowns between the two of them, because the next week Dick will come out and suck, just like he always does.

mchurchfie
09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
It took that moron three weeks before he decided he was going to get one of the most prolific receivers in the NFL more involved in the offense??? What a ****ing douchebag.

mybills
09-29-2009, 11:49 AM
i love that people get excited that we aren't play other teams starters.
It's not all a bad thing. We've got to get the W's any way we can now, until our injured players return.

Hemlepp53
09-29-2009, 11:54 AM
I highly doubt the Bills turn it around in an away game vs a 3-4. I just will have to see that one to believe it.

Yordad... Dont Believe it.. BILLeive it.... We got this...