PDA

View Full Version : You should all work for the media

The Juice Is Loose
09-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Man oh man, I have never seen such stupidity before as I see on these boards.

You can say that my threads are stupid but you all react like high school girls. if it was up you guys we'd fire our coach and cut our quarterback after every freaking loss.

You all annointed Miami's coach and what they were doing as great, look at them now, 0-3 and headed down the toilet.

Look, I'm a little frustrated with the team team too. But guess what? Andy Reid lost to the Saints, at home, too. Should he be fired?

I was all for firing Jauron at the end of the season but once your in the season you may as well give him his chance. Same with Trent. I'm not higher on either of these guys than all of you are, but this knee jerk, idiotic media fed frenzy of this guy needs to get fired this guy needs to get cut is just ******ed.

The real problem in the league now is that they don't ever give coaches enough time to get things going. It took Bill Bellicheck several years to get a winner on the field. Several. It takes experience to get better. Sure, first year coaches like Tomlin and Harbough, who inherited teams loaded to the gills, sure make it look easy.

The fact is, most teams in the league don't make the playoffs. We are on a drought but every team in the league goes through a drought. The Cardinals were 9-7 last season but got hot when it mattered and there is no reason we can't do it too.

Oh its not proven. Well according to you guys only proven people can win so only the Steelers, Patriots and who? Who else is proven to be a team that get's hot?

The fact is, most teams are making mistakes and looking rough around the edges. Most. The Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Patriots...****, 80% of the league has been beatable, for us.

The season is not over. We get our best player back this week and we're going to steamroll the fish. I guarantee it.

We're going to be 3-2 and then play the Jets. We'll see what happens. But frankly if we're 4-4 going into our bye week I think we can be the team that get's hot at the right time. If we can beat New England at home in the 14th game of the year imagine the momentum we would have.

Don't agree, don't reply. I don't care. But your all knee jerking, frenzied, overemotional women. That's what I pick up when I read your crap.

You should be fired.

The funniest one is that gay ass petition. If you want to stop buying season tickets, stop buying season tickets. Are you in JR High? Do you need 100 people to stop buying tickets with you? Make your statement. I'm never going to stop being a Bills fan. Your all idiots. I'd take Jauron over about half the coaches in the league.

JD
09-29-2009, 04:21 PM

You can say that my threads are stupid but you all react like high school girls. if it was up you guys we'd fire our coach and cut our quarterback after every freaking loss.

You all annointed Miami's coach and what they were doing as great, look at them now, 0-3 and headed down the toilet.

Look, I'm a little frustrated with the team team too. But guess what? Andy Reid lost to the Saints, at home, too. Should he be fired?

I was all for firing Jauron at the end of the season but once your in the season you may as well give him his chance. Same with Trent. I'm not higher on either of these guys than all of you are, but this knee jerk, idiotic media fed frenzy of this guy needs to get fired this guy needs to get cut is just ******ed.

The real problem in the league now is that they don't ever give coaches enough time to get things going. It took Bill Bellicheck several years to get a winner on the field. Several. It takes experience to get better. Sure, first year coaches like Tomlin and Harbough, who inherited teams loaded to the gills, sure make it look easy.

The fact is, most teams in the league don't make the playoffs. We are on a drought but every team in the league goes through a drought. The Cardinals were 9-7 last season but got hot when it mattered and there is no reason we can't do it too.

Oh its not proven. Well according to you guys only proven people can win so only the Steelers, Patriots and who? Who else is proven to be a team that get's hot?

The fact is, most teams are making mistakes and looking rough around the edges. Most. The Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Patriots...****, 80% of the league has been beatable, for us.

The season is not over. We get our best player back this week and we're going to steamroll the fish. I guarantee it.

We're going to be 3-2 and then play the Jets. We'll see what happens. But frankly if we're 4-4 going into our bye week I think we can be the team that get's hot at the right time. If we can beat New England at home in the 14th game of the year imagine the momentum we would have.

Don't agree, don't reply. I don't care. But your all knee jerking, frenzied, overemotional women. That's what I pick up when I read your crap.

You should be fired.

The funniest one is that gay ass petition. If you want to stop buying season tickets, stop buying season tickets. Are you in JR High? Do you need 100 people to stop buying tickets with you? Make your statement. I'm never going to stop being a Bills fan. Your all idiots. I'd take Jauron over about half the coaches in the league.

You're*

trapezeus
09-29-2009, 04:22 PM
standardized testing is going to be difficult for you. to compare reid to jauron is hilarious. reid routinely gets to the playoffs.

miami went 1-15 and used even lesser talent to win the AFC east. he earned himself some patience from the fanbase. Jauron is steady at 7-9 and poised to do much worse. the bills players for the first time in his tenure gave up on him. I didn't believe it at first, but it's becoming more evident.

You seem so sure about the team's success. any desire to put zonebucks on it?

there is a difference between being hopeful and stupid.

The Juice Is Loose
09-29-2009, 04:22 PM
You're*

dude go be a secretary i don't give a ****

Pinkerton Security
09-29-2009, 04:26 PM
hes right about one thing here fellas, we all overreact and harumph after every loss. I am shocked to see postings saying we should bench Trent after a bad game, because that is ridiculous.

however Jauron sucks. I hate him. I want him gone now.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Huh???

trapezeus
09-29-2009, 04:28 PM
i'll give you that we get very high and very low. but let's be honest. jauron has two wins in 3.25 years against other winning teams. Not sure even if you get to the playoffs how you'll succeed. Historical norms have no place in this thread though, so i guess we should all just go back to wishing.

The Juice Is Loose
09-29-2009, 04:30 PM
standardized testing is going to be difficult for you. to compare reid to jauron is hilarious. reid routinely gets to the playoffs.

miami went 1-15 and used even lesser talent to win the AFC east. he earned himself some patience from the fanbase. Jauron is steady at 7-9 and poised to do much worse. the bills players for the first time in his tenure gave up on him. I didn't believe it at first, but it's becoming more evident.

there is a difference between being hopeful and stupid.

whatever. i never took an SAT but I took an ASVAB when I joined the military and scored in the 90th percentile. believe me, don't believe me, i don't care.

i'm not sure about the teams success. but i'm not sure about it's failure yet either. you all expect to win every week and if not the guy should be fired. you wanted him fired after the patriots game which, even for a loss, was our best game in a long time.

its just stupid.

The Juice Is Loose
09-29-2009, 04:32 PM
here is what i'm saying. i'm not guaranteeing playoffs, but i am predicting 10-6. i predicted we'd lose to the pats and i predicted we'd lose to the saints.

i'm predicting we will win the next 2 games. we obviously have to split with the Jets and Pats and split with Miami.

the season isn't over. we don't need some interim head coach right now. we have tons of talent we have to get our players up.

trapezeus
09-29-2009, 04:34 PM
I didn't know Jauron had a son in the army.

i don't expect to win every week, but i do expect to win the winnable games....at home.

I saw your prediction of 4-4 for the bye to get hot at the right time. I already wrote about this. you're making the biggest mistake becuse its the second half of seasons that jauron struggles with the most. That's when he takes his cold weather team in doors and doesn't do anything different from the openning 8 games. the smarter coaches who get held to a higher standard of W's and L's out coach him and make him look like a confused school girl.

Mad Bomber
09-29-2009, 04:35 PM

Your all idiots. I'd take Jauron over about half the coaches in the league.
Juice,

Do us all a favor, and don't paint us all with a broad brush stroke like that. It's insulting to those of us who don't feel that way. The term "you should ALL" (emphasis mine) impugns EVERYONE on this board.

Breaking news.....we don't ALL feel this way.

We are not ALL idiots.

BTW, an intelligent person like you should know that it's "you're all idiots".

OMG, I'm turning into chernobylwraiths....

SeatownBillsFan21
09-29-2009, 04:36 PM
I wouldnt take Dick over half the coaches in the nfl. But to get rid of him at this point would be dumd as for TE he has showed me nothing if there were a better option out there which there is not i would bench his ass right now.Thid O is so bad and it starts with him IMO

trapezeus
09-29-2009, 04:38 PM
juice i will bet you that the bills do not finish above .500 with another full season of jauron as coach. You are so sure of 10-6. i'm sure they can't crack .500. Shall we put your 2000 zonebucks to the challenge?

Dr. Pepper
09-29-2009, 04:43 PM
and you wonder why people don't like you around here.....

Philagape
09-29-2009, 04:59 PM
What other teams do has absolutely nothing to do with the Bills.

The only valid analysis of any team is based on the merits of that team alone.

For example, if you're talking about Dick, the only relevant issue is his history of remarkably consistent losing. Bringing up Andy Reid? Seriously? Very few people here approach that depth of stupidity.

Borosai
09-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Better late than never. Either way, Jauron should be gone by now.

HHURRICANE
09-29-2009, 05:58 PM
When you have actually been with a HS school girl than you'll know what acting like one is all about.

Marvelous
09-29-2009, 06:32 PM
The neg nancies are common everywhere w/ every team IMO.
-But add our playof & afc east drought then imo we have something new. A hybrid kind of hater.. And give that hater a friend and now said hater feels like he's got all the answers.

Beastie Bills
09-29-2009, 07:46 PM

Hahahahaha!

TigerJ
09-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Take a chill pill, juice. There are all kinds of posters here, and the different posters hold a variety of opinions on Jauron, TO, Trent Edwards, Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch, etc. Some posters are a little hyper and get real excited with a win, and/or real angry with a loss. If you want to take on a specific opinion and argue for a different view, go ahead and do it. Be cool and analytical, or do it with passion, but learn how to attack or argue a position, and don't try to lump everyone together. We are not all "knee jerking, frenzied, emotional women." BTW, the women on this board are in most cases among the more reasonable and calm posters.

The Juice Is Loose
09-29-2009, 09:17 PM
i pretty much identify the people i'm talking to by citing the statements i'm opposed to.

its football. only one team will win the super bowl. how many coaches in the nfl have won one? belicheck, tomline, cauphlin...who else? the guys you guys all want are available, because they JUST GOT FIRED!

bigbry
09-29-2009, 09:20 PM

You should be fired.

Leave Miami outta this.

justasportsfan
09-29-2009, 09:26 PM

You should be fired.

The funniest one is that gay ass petition. If you want to stop buying season tickets, stop buying season tickets. Are you in JR High? Do you need 100 people to stop buying tickets with you? Make your statement. I'm never going to stop being a Bills fan. Your all idiots. I'd take Jauron over about half the coaches in the league.you quit on the team in preseason.

OpIv37
09-29-2009, 10:01 PM

You should be fired.

The problem is that it's not a knee-jerk reaction at all. Trent has not improved at all since his rookie season. Jauron is a career loser that never should have been hired in the first place. You can't see the forest from the trees. No one is complaining about these guys due to ONE game. It's 2+ seasons for Trent and 3+ for Jauron.

JD
09-29-2009, 10:13 PM

Haha don't be such a vagina I was just ****ing with you ******* :censored:

Billz_fan
09-29-2009, 10:49 PM

Aren't you do to quit again soon ?

:rofl:

LifetimeBillsFan
09-30-2009, 03:17 AM
Juice, I don't know if I am one of the guys that you are talking about or not, but let me give you my perspective anyway.

I've been very supportive of the Bills and Jauron the last couple of years--to the point where I have been accused by some posters here of being a "homer". I have tried very hard to understand the moves that the team has made over the years (for example, I told people here that D.Bell was drafted as a possible replacement for J.Peters last year) and how Jauron approaches the game. Indeed, I actually think that what they have done to rebuild their offensive line this year is going to turn out to be a good move in the long-run.

But, I also said, way back during Jauron's first season, that, while I thought that Jauron would be a good coach to take their young, inexperienced players and build them into a solid core that could contend for a title for several years, I was not sure that Jauron was a coach who would be capable of taking the team to that next level once he had built that solid core of players. I'm on record saying that I hoped that he would be, but that I was not sure and would have to see what happened.

Now, let me make this clear: I DO NOT want Jauron fired during this season--unless he completely loses the team. I've been watching, following and studying football since 1958 and rarely, if ever, does a team that fires its head coach in mid-season end up doing any better than it would have if it had waited until the end of the season to fire him. Moreover, I think that, having been retained after last season, Jauron deserves a chance to try to win with the team that he has assembled. And, as you have pointed out, there is a chance that he can still do that.

You are right about the Bills having a chance to have a winning record (which is what I think Jauron needs to keep his job) if they go into the bye week with a 4-4 record. By nearly beating the Pats and keeping the game close until the final quarter against the Saints, the Bills have actually played considerably better than expected so far this season. But, the next two games are critical--they are pretty close to being 'must-win' games.

The difficulty that I have is that, while there have been some positive signs in these first three games, there have also been some very disturbing signs as well. Signs that reflect badly on Jauron and on the coaches that he has chosen.

One bad sign is the deterioration of discipline--as evidenced by the number of penalties and stupid plays that the Bills have had thus far. While some of the penalties can be excused by the inexperience of some of the team, the fact is that Jauron's previous teams were much more disciplined in this regard, even when they were younger and less experienced than the current squad. If being able to field a team that doesn't commit a lot of penalties or beat itself with stupid mistakes is taken as a sign of good coaching, then, when a team commits a lot of penalties and beats itself with stupid mistakes and sloppy play, you also have to say that it is a sign that the coaching staff isn't doing that good of a job. And, if it continues, it could be a sign that the coaches are losing the team--that the players are no longer listening to the coaches the way that they should.

Another bad sign is when a team continues to have the same weaknesses year after year, despite changes in personnel. For example, while tackling has become something of a lost art in the NFL in recent years, the Bills, who play a defense that puts a premium on solid tackling, have never been a good tackling team under Jauron's coaching. They have also been an awful blitzing team. Despite the addition of M.Stroud and K.Mitchell and the maturing of a number of young players on their defense, they have shown only marginal improvement in these areas. The talent is there, but something is missing.

The same applies to the offense, although the problems on that side of the ball are more complicated. But, somehow, other teams seem to manage to find ways to deal with their problems in a way that the Bills have not under Jauron's leadership so far. It's as if the Bills seem to be stuck at a certain level and just can't seem to get over the hump for some reason.

Another bad sign--and one of the reasons that the team has not been able to get over that hump--has been poor clock-management. While clock-management under Jauron has not been the worst that I have ever seen--Herm Edwards was so bad at clock management that the Jets actually hired an assistant to stand next to him and handle clock management for him!--he and his staff have not been good at handling the clock or time/down/distance/situation since Jauron's arrival in Buffalo. Indeed, this has been one of the most glaring weaknesses of Jauron's coaching tenure in Buffalo. Yet, while Jauron and his coaches told their players that they must find ways to get better during the offseason, so far, the coaching staff has not shown that they have improved in this area. If they had, the Bills would not have lost to the Pats (Jauron or April would have told McKelvin to take a knee if the Pats kicked the ball deep into the end zone with the "hands team" on the field) or needlessly blown a timeout against the Saints.

I could go on, but I won't.

The point is that, when a team has finished 7-9 for three consecutive seasons, it is not just the players who must get better for the team to improve and become a winning team. The coaching has to improve as well. And, so far, while the Bills have played the Pats and the Saints better than expected, there are definite signs that the coaching has not improved sufficiently to be able to take this team over the hump to a winning record, let alone to the point where it can contend for a championship.

That could change. No one would like to see it change more than I would. I'd love to see Jauron be able to build the Bills into a team that can win this year and become a serious contender next year when the offensive line is more experienced.

But, at the same time, I have to "call 'em as I see 'em". And, what I'm seeing so far is disturbing because there are signs that are leading me to believe that, while Jauron has done a good job of assembling a young core of talent that a winner can be built around, he may not be the coach who will be able to take them to the next level--where we both want to see them go.

Truth be told, for as much as I have supported Jauron to this point, I'm beginning to believe that it very well may take another coach and coaching staff to take this team to the next level. Not any new coach, mind you, but a head coach who can take the talent that is already here, tweak it and use it in a slightly different manner, with a different approach to turn it into a team that can win consistently.

I could be wrong. I hope I am. And, I'm willing to give Jauron and his coaches this entire season to prove me wrong by getting this team to a winning record against what most experts consider to be a very difficult schedule.

As for how Jauron looks, dresses or talks in press conferences, I could care less. All I care about is if he can take the talent that he has on this squad, get it to play sound, disciplined winning football consistently and guide the team to a winning record this season (I don't even care about making the playoffs, if the team just squeeks into the playoffs and isn't going to really be good enough to contend for a title). It's about performance and winning, nothing else. And, Jauron now has to prove that he can get the job done with this team that he has assembled. If he can, great. If he can't, then it will be time for someone else to have a chance to do it next season.

Buckets
09-30-2009, 07:14 AM
[QUOTE=trapezeus] i don't expect to win every week, but i do expect to win the winnable games....at home. [QUOTE]

Haven't we done that?

ddaryl
09-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Juice... your head is so far up your ass your getting a damn good look at your intestines

trapezeus
09-30-2009, 08:48 AM
[quote=trapezeus] i don't expect to win every week, but i do expect to win the winnable games....at home. [quote]

Haven't we done that?

you tell me. did we beat the saints? did we crush the bucs in t he first half and put the game solidily out of reach the way a playoff team would have?