• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

You should all work for the media

Man oh man, I have never seen such stupidity before as I see on these boards.

You can say that my threads are stupid but you all react like high school girls. if it was up you guys we'd fire our coach and cut our quarterback after every freaking loss.

You all annointed Miami's coach and what they were doing as great, look at them now, 0-3 and headed down the toilet.

Look, I'm a little frustrated with the team team too. But guess what? Andy Reid lost to the Saints, at home, too. Should he be fired?

I was all for firing Jauron at the end of the season but once your in the season you may as well give him his chance. Same with Trent. I'm not higher on either of these guys than all of you are, but this knee jerk, idiotic media fed frenzy of this guy needs to get fired this guy needs to get cut is just ******ed.

The real problem in the league now is that they don't ever give coaches enough time to get things going. It took Bill Bellicheck several years to get a winner on the field. Several. It takes experience to get better. Sure, first year coaches like Tomlin and Harbough, who inherited teams loaded to the gills, sure make it look easy.

The fact is, most teams in the league don't make the playoffs. We are on a drought but every team in the league goes through a drought. The Cardinals were 9-7 last season but got hot when it mattered and there is no reason we can't do it too.

Oh its not proven. Well according to you guys only proven people can win so only the Steelers, Patriots and who? Who else is proven to be a team that get's hot?

The fact is, most teams are making mistakes and looking rough around the edges. Most. The Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Patriots...****, 80% of the league has been beatable, for us.

The season is not over. We get our best player back this week and we're going to steamroll the fish. I guarantee it.

We're going to be 3-2 and then play the Jets. We'll see what happens. But frankly if we're 4-4 going into our bye week I think we can be the team that get's hot at the right time. If we can beat New England at home in the 14th game of the year imagine the momentum we would have.

Don't agree, don't reply. I don't care. But your all knee jerking, frenzied, overemotional women. That's what I pick up when I read your crap.

You should be fired.

The funniest one is that gay ass petition. If you want to stop buying season tickets, stop buying season tickets. Are you in JR High? Do you need 100 people to stop buying tickets with you? Make your statement. I'm never going to stop being a Bills fan. Your all idiots. I'd take Jauron over about half the coaches in the league.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: You should all work for the media

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose

You can say that my threads are stupid but you all react like high school girls. if it was up you guys we'd fire our coach and cut our quarterback after every freaking loss.

You all annointed Miami's coach and what they were doing as great, look at them now, 0-3 and headed down the toilet.

Look, I'm a little frustrated with the team team too. But guess what? Andy Reid lost to the Saints, at home, too. Should he be fired?

I was all for firing Jauron at the end of the season but once your in the season you may as well give him his chance. Same with Trent. I'm not higher on either of these guys than all of you are, but this knee jerk, idiotic media fed frenzy of this guy needs to get fired this guy needs to get cut is just ******ed.

The real problem in the league now is that they don't ever give coaches enough time to get things going. It took Bill Bellicheck several years to get a winner on the field. Several. It takes experience to get better. Sure, first year coaches like Tomlin and Harbough, who inherited teams loaded to the gills, sure make it look easy.

The fact is, most teams in the league don't make the playoffs. We are on a drought but every team in the league goes through a drought. The Cardinals were 9-7 last season but got hot when it mattered and there is no reason we can't do it too.

Oh its not proven. Well according to you guys only proven people can win so only the Steelers, Patriots and who? Who else is proven to be a team that get's hot?

The fact is, most teams are making mistakes and looking rough around the edges. Most. The Cowboys, Redskins, Eagles, Patriots...****, 80% of the league has been beatable, for us.

The season is not over. We get our best player back this week and we're going to steamroll the fish. I guarantee it.

We're going to be 3-2 and then play the Jets. We'll see what happens. But frankly if we're 4-4 going into our bye week I think we can be the team that get's hot at the right time. If we can beat New England at home in the 14th game of the year imagine the momentum we would have.

Don't agree, don't reply. I don't care. But your all knee jerking, frenzied, overemotional women. That's what I pick up when I read your crap.

You should be fired.

The funniest one is that gay ass petition. If you want to stop buying season tickets, stop buying season tickets. Are you in JR High? Do you need 100 people to stop buying tickets with you? Make your statement. I'm never going to stop being a Bills fan. Your all idiots. I'd take Jauron over about half the coaches in the league.
    You're*
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

standardized testing is going to be difficult for you. to compare reid to jauron is hilarious. reid routinely gets to the playoffs.

miami went 1-15 and used even lesser talent to win the AFC east. he earned himself some patience from the fanbase. Jauron is steady at 7-9 and poised to do much worse. the bills players for the first time in his tenure gave up on him. I didn't believe it at first, but it's becoming more evident.

You seem so sure about the team's success. any desire to put zonebucks on it?

there is a difference between being hopeful and stupid.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
        You're*
        dude go be a secretary i don't give a ****

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

hes right about one thing here fellas, we all overreact and harumph after every loss. I am shocked to see postings saying we should bench Trent after a bad game, because that is ridiculous.

however Jauron sucks. I hate him. I want him gone now.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
            • Mar 2004

Huh???

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i'll give you that we get very high and very low. but let's be honest. jauron has two wins in 3.25 years against other winning teams. Not sure even if you get to the playoffs how you'll succeed. Historical norms have no place in this thread though, so i guess we should all just go back to wishing.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus
                standardized testing is going to be difficult for you. to compare reid to jauron is hilarious. reid routinely gets to the playoffs.

miami went 1-15 and used even lesser talent to win the AFC east. he earned himself some patience from the fanbase. Jauron is steady at 7-9 and poised to do much worse. the bills players for the first time in his tenure gave up on him. I didn't believe it at first, but it's becoming more evident.

You seem so sure about the team's success. any desire to put zonebucks on it?

there is a difference between being hopeful and stupid.
                whatever. i never took an SAT but I took an ASVAB when I joined the military and scored in the 90th percentile. believe me, don't believe me, i don't care.

i'm not sure about the teams success. but i'm not sure about it's failure yet either. you all expect to win every week and if not the guy should be fired. you wanted him fired after the patriots game which, even for a loss, was our best game in a long time.

its just stupid.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Feb 2009

here is what i'm saying. i'm not guaranteeing playoffs, but i am predicting 10-6. i predicted we'd lose to the pats and i predicted we'd lose to the saints.

i'm predicting we will win the next 2 games. we obviously have to split with the Jets and Pats and split with Miami.

the season isn't over. we don't need some interim head coach right now. we have tons of talent we have to get our players up.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

I didn't know Jauron had a son in the army.

i don't expect to win every week, but i do expect to win the winnable games....at home.

I saw your prediction of 4-4 for the bye to get hot at the right time. I already wrote about this. you're making the biggest mistake becuse its the second half of seasons that jauron struggles with the most. That's when he takes his cold weather team in doors and doesn't do anything different from the openning 8 games. the smarter coaches who get held to a higher standard of W's and L's out coach him and make him look like a confused school girl.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose

Your all idiots. I'd take Jauron over about half the coaches in the league.
                      Juice,

Do us all a favor, and don't paint us all with a broad brush stroke like that. It's insulting to those of us who don't feel that way. The term "you should ALL" (emphasis mine) impugns EVERYONE on this board.

Breaking news.....we don't ALL feel this way.

We are not ALL idiots.

BTW, an intelligent person like you should know that it's "you're all idiots".

OMG, I'm turning into chernobylwraiths....

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                        • Mar 2004

I wouldnt take Dick over half the coaches in the nfl. But to get rid of him at this point would be dumd as for TE he has showed me nothing if there were a better option out there which there is not i would bench his ass right now.Thid O is so bad and it starts with him IMO

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

juice i will bet you that the bills do not finish above .500 with another full season of jauron as coach. You are so sure of 10-6. i'm sure they can't crack .500. Shall we put your 2000 zonebucks to the challenge?

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                            • Apr 2008

and you wonder why people don't like you around here.....

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

What other teams do has absolutely nothing to do with the Bills.

The only valid analysis of any team is based on the merits of that team alone.

For example, if you're talking about Dick, the only relevant issue is his history of remarkably consistent losing. Bringing up Andy Reid? Seriously? Very few people here approach that depth of stupidity.
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X