PDA

View Full Version : Good Coach + Good QB= Winner

SainsFan
09-29-2009, 06:17 PM
What you had on Sunday was two teams with comparable talent in all areas except two. The Saints obviously had the better coach and qb. I thought the game would be a little closer but in fact it should have been worse. Dick J is a bum and your qb is average at best. Good luck in the future and hope you get a NFL coach instead of that has been

HHURRICANE
09-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Is this Mitchell, Juice is loose, or some other poster that decided to try to make his case as a sudo Sanits fan.

Oh brother!!!

Mudflap1
09-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the insight! You really brought to light some concerns we haven't considered yet...

Joe Fo Sho
09-29-2009, 06:49 PM
What you had on Sunday was two teams with comparable talent in all areas except two. The Saints obviously had the better coach and qb. I thought the game would be a little closer but in fact it should have been worse. Dick J is a bum and your qb is average at best. Good luck in the future and hope you get a NFL coach instead of that has been

I'm gonna ask again, just as I did in the other thread. But what the hell is a Sains?

yordad
09-29-2009, 07:16 PM
What you had on Sunday was two teams with comparable talent in all areas except two. The Saints obviously had the better coach and qb. I thought the game would be a little closer but in fact it should have been worse. Dick J is a bum and your qb is average at best. Good luck in the future and hope you get a NFL coach instead of that has beenI can't say I disagree. :(

Typ0
09-29-2009, 07:46 PM
DJ would be brilliant with Drew Brees.