X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SainsFan
    • Sep 2009

Good Coach + Good QB= Winner

What you had on Sunday was two teams with comparable talent in all areas except two. The Saints obviously had the better coach and qb. I thought the game would be a little closer but in fact it should have been worse. Dick J is a bum and your qb is average at best. Good luck in the future and hope you get a NFL coach instead of that has been
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Good Coach + Good QB= Winner

Is this Mitchell, Juice is loose, or some other poster that decided to try to make his case as a sudo Sanits fan.

Oh brother!!!

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Thanks for the insight! You really brought to light some concerns we haven't considered yet...

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
        Making Spirits Bright
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SainsFan
        What you had on Sunday was two teams with comparable talent in all areas except two. The Saints obviously had the better coach and qb. I thought the game would be a little closer but in fact it should have been worse. Dick J is a bum and your qb is average at best. Good luck in the future and hope you get a NFL coach instead of that has been
        I'm gonna ask again, just as I did in the other thread. But what the hell is a Sains?

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by SainsFan
          I can't say I disagree.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

DJ would be brilliant with Drew Brees.

Comment

Working...
            X